Recommitted Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti [re-signed until 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

If he stays with us and I expect him to, he will turn down much better offers from rivals.

At his age it’ll be his biggest contract assuming he signs longer term. I think Essendon will have to pay him pretty close to market value.

I think and hope he repays the faith at the Bombers but like any player he’ll want to maximise his return. Would love him at the Blues as he’s exactly what we need, I’m sure you lot would spew if he ended up in Navy Blue. Go hard SOS :D

At Essendon 🤣 but I mean feel free to discuss it though. I hear there was an article on the fox website the other day claiming the doggies were interested.
We're interested in anyone over the age of 21 especially if they can kick a goal.

There has been a bit of discussion about him on the Bulldogs board, most likely to an article a few months ago by a journo saying 2 +2 = 5 therefore Walla is gettable.

We're interested in anyone over the age of 21 especially if they can kick a goal.

There has been a bit of discussion about him on the Bulldogs board, most likely to an article a few months ago by a journo saying 2 +2 = 5 therefore Walla is gettable.
Yeah he hasn’t re-signed yet so there’s bound to be a bit of speculation. I don’t think we’ve had any re-signings yet other than Ambrose right before he was injured a couple of weeks ago though, so it’s not like he’s any different from the rest of our OOC. I think they all just want to get paid what they’re worth :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A match winner who’d be a great fit for the Doggies after losing Dalhaus last year

Can’t see him leaving though, he’ll get paid well and looked after by the Bomber corporates

Going to look good in our colours next year.
He'll be coming home.
How do you figure that the dogs colours are "home"? Last I checked he grew up supporting Collingwood in the Tiwi Islands and was hosted in Gippsland as a teenager by a family whose name he added to his own, such did he appreciate the role of Jane McDonald in helping him finish school and get into the AFL system. He's also apparently a bit religious, so the church could be home?

Oh, you have the same colours as Gippy. Right. That's a bit of a stretch.. guess he'd be right at home at Port Adelaide too, just because they're also called the "Power".

How do you figure that the dogs colours are "home"? Last I checked he grew up supporting Collingwood in the Tiwi Islands and was hosted in Gippsland as a teenager by a family whose name he added to his own, such did he appreciate the role of Jane McDonald in helping him finish school and get into the AFL system. He's also apparently a bit religious, so the church could be home?

Oh, you have the same colours as Gippy. Right. That's a bit of a stretch..

Especially given he has spent more time in red and black than any other colours, starting with the Tiwi Bombers, aka his original home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back