Any stock tips? - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Any stock tips?

I think that a solid correction/crash is looming also, not sure about when but sometime in the next 12 months seems likely. Current bull market, which continues to set record highs almost daily, with looming interest rate rises here and the US on the bring of a possible recession (watch for employment figures which are getting released this Fri I believe) doesn't spell good news.

The thing that i'm debating is whether or not it's worth while waiting around with my money doing nothing in the bank for a "crash" to occur or should I just get in and hope for the best? A stock like BHP is currently appealing....anyone got any thoughts on this dilemma?

i hopped on bhp at $37 and currently it is just under $43...this was a few weeks ago...

i have heard from numerous sources that bhp should go close to $80...therefore that makes me happy...

what are people's thoughts?

I was gonna post a similar thing about the Market going to crash, but is this the reverse of the 'If the bellboy at the hotel is giving stockmarket tips its time to sell' prophecy, if everyone is saying the market will crash does that mean it wont?

i hopped on bhp at $37 and currently it is just under $43...this was a few weeks ago...

i have heard from numerous sources that bhp should go close to $80...therefore that makes me happy...

what are people's thoughts?
BHP is awesome. What sources told you that and what timeframe do they expect it to reach $80 in?

What do people think of AAR and MHL. These have been jumping around quite a bit lately and have some solid support on other forums.

What do people think of AAR and MHL. These have been jumping around quite a bit lately and have some solid support on other forums.

MHL to be the next CIG. Worth a punt however are very speccie.

MAH is in a postion to be taken over by LEI. MAH to be $2 real soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what's the go with CIG?

Showed a little bit of promise over the past week or to but not massive gains. Where to from here? Hold for it to get closer to 20c?

I imagine we will know more by the end of the year. They have only just started drilling in Kazakhstan - which seems to be their main (only?) project - and will know more in a month or two.

I would hold/accumulate in anticipation of a spike on possible favourable drilling results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back