Anyone else already have plans for next weekend?

Remove this Banner Ad

JuddyBuddy

Premiership Player
Sep 30, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton
As much as I am loving the theatre of this whole GF replay thing...I have plans for next Saturday! Had a nice week long holiday booked for me and the missus, but I really don't fancy listening to the game on the radio while traveling, so may have to delay by a few hours so I can watch the game first!

Anyone else facing a similar predicament?

Melbourne Victory vs Heartless.

Was gonna have a massive prematch at the pub but that looks likely to change :(

This is ridiculously perfect... arrive back to OZ next Sat morning, have a sibling b'day on the same day... BRING IT ON.. AFL calamities have to keep on coming.. and I'll throw another shrimp on the BBQ for you.. have a goodweekend people... I know I will. :thumbsu: plus NRL GF on Sunday!! Whoo-hooo!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was probably going to go watch some of the Cycling world championships, as I won't get to see much trough the week despite work being situated on the start/finish line

Was probably going to go watch some of the Cycling world championships, as I won't get to see much trough the week despite work being situated on the start/finish line

I am also going to that. :thumbsu: Great week of sport.

Playing an outdoor gig with my band....bloody starts in the last quarter

Bass player is a massive Saints fan, reckon he might be a no show.....or pissed out of his brain :)

No bastard will be there anyway....no blokes I mean

Surely week 1 of local cricket will get cancelled, moved to Sunday or moved to another Sunday later in the season.

The season in Geelong has already been pushed back for the cycling. All the guys that were complaining about it at training would be eating their words now

Cancel all plans. AFL grand final Saturday, NRL Sunday, few to many beers, The ultimate weekend!

As much as I am loving the theatre of this whole GF replay thing...I have plans for next Saturday! Had a nice week long holiday booked for me and the missus, but I really don't fancy listening to the game on the radio while traveling, so may have to delay by a few hours so I can watch the game first!

Anyone else facing a similar predicament?

Yeah similar except it really sucks as my team is there and the thought of missing it kills me. I'll be on a plane to America on Wednesday. I just knew there would be a draw as soon as I booked it :(

Round 1 of the Premier cricket season begins next Saturday starting at 11am. I highly doubt the game would be moved to a later date.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back