Game Day Around the Grounds - Rnds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

there used to be a sense of authority about him with his athletics and horse-racing calls - now he's a sad, anachronistic laughing stock

He's the last of a dying breed. He's tried to modernize himself too much and it just hasn't worked. A bit like the old C9 cricket commentators. Worked to their grave because they didn't know when to retire. Even Bill Lawrie did some work until he was 81.

Bit rich lambasting the Saints. This is 15th vs 1st, not 15th vs 12th...
I really don’t like St Kilda haven’t for most of the years I’ve followed footy...just one of those clubs..

So if anyone wants to lambaste them it’s okay by me, you know who gives a flying *

Last edited:
Met Greg Hunt once. Asked him how he dealt with people talking about him in the media, how he dealt with it. He avoided the question a little; said that they weren't really talking about him. This, at the time when Abbot was getting the overturn from Turnbull, and he had three/four articles written a week on his role/power within the Libs.

Don't even know who he goes for. I like political parties giving money to charities, but I'd prefer to hear about it without it being shoved in my face.

I really don’t like St Kilda haven’t for most of the years I’ve followed footy...just one of those clubs..

So if anyone wants to lambaste them it’s okay by me, you know who gives a flying ****

Just think we don't have much of a leg to stand on after last week.

Interesting to watch Richmond. They have a list full of belief.
By comparison I could point to Cripps, Charlie, Fish and Simmo as those in our team who know they belong.

Hard to defend against 22 players who take the game on because they know that they can. Much easier to defend against 4-5 players with the rest of the team not sure if they belong.

It will come for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who gives a fat rats about that 1 flag 27 spoons Rabble from Linton St.
Why would you follow St Kilda ... why ???

Give our Blues any day of the week

Rance gets touched by the lightweight Weller, flings himself forward, umpire finally awake to the tactic. Goal Saints. Rance flog factor increasing

One day, when it really matters, someone will do to Dusty what just happened there; he'll try to avoid two/three players, and handpass when rushed, but his handpass will be off target, and they'll actually make him pay for the mistake.

At the moment, Richmond are against insufficient opposition to make it matter. Whether it's in three years or in September this year, it'll be worth it.

90% of their supporters probably weren’t even born when they won their one and only flag in 1966.
In saying that there will be plenty of their supporters that have seen quite a few spoons .The saints won their one and only flag when I was 1 year old .praise the lord I dont remember it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back