Arthur also reported for umps' criticism

Remove this Banner Ad

Ridiculous.

The umpiring has been nothing short of appalling as it has been for many years now. People like Arthur need to stand up and ask "what is going on?".

At least the ch 9 commentators are starting to have a go. They used to go the diplomacy route but now the umpiring has been so shocking for years now that people are starting to speak out.

Healey seems to be going the "the problem is that now there are two neutral umpires whereas before there was one neutral and one local. Since there's been two neutrals there has been problems so that is the reason". Hopefully he's not dumb enough to believe this and is just saying it as to get the problem out in the open.

I've been saying for a few years now that I believe some umpires are in the pockets of sub continent bookmakers. Hard to find any other reason for Dar's lbw decisions (hussey, ponting, symmonds). He's so inconsistent it seems like during breaks he's on the phone to bookies conspiring to control how many runs or wickets certain players are getting.

And I suspect Bowden is just your run of the mill idiot kiwi.

JUBJUB said:
His punishment should be that he immediately gets deported.We've got enough whingers currently in Australia [Tony Greig,F/D,Apollo ... etc :D ]
You cannot deny that the umpires have been poor though for both teams...

JUBJUB said:
His punishment should be that he immediately gets deported.We've got enough whingers currently in Australia [Tony Greig,F/D,Apollo ... etc :D ]

where does Tony Greig get deported to, South Africa or England.

Shouldnt go to Baxters first.:D

JUBJUB said:
Yes,BOTH teams have had bad decisions.You make out that it's only SA that have had bad decisions against them.
What do you think I wrote?

If we had to nail it down, Australia have had the better of the umpiring, but both teams have been dealt with poorly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back