Assocation Football Supercoach thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
Jatz what happens when you try to join? i can't find anything anywhere to kick people out. i had left it blank cos i presumed people would just be able to join and the league wouldnt be finalised until round 3.

okay it looks like after the first round that is it. what a crock.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Jatz what happens when you try to join? i can't find anything anywhere to kick people out. i had left it blank cos i presumed people would just be able to join and the league wouldnt be finalised until round 3.

okay it looks like after the first round that is it. what a crock.
Because of the league overall prize is why it's finalised during round one

I was a part of the league that won the overall in DT last year for example

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Because of the league overall prize is why it's finalised during round one

I was a part of the league that won the overall in DT last year for example
They should just do the overall from round 3 onwards. Allows people to sort their leagues out from 1-3. So many times i've been in good leagues and then the bottom two are randoms scoring 1200-1400 a week

They should just do the overall from round 3 onwards. Allows people to sort their leagues out from 1-3. So many times i've been in good leagues and then the bottom two are randoms scoring 1200-1400 a week
Funnily enough our league is in the top 500

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Find better leagues to join then

There is threads in the supercoach board in preseason for this type of thing, people looking for consistent coaches with regular top 10k finishes who don't give up when it goes sour.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Would really love a fwd-mid rookie to be named for their debut this week. I've got bloody Keefe and stuffed my squad balance up having Garlett as a mid with no fwd-mid rookie in my forward line. What an idiot

Would really love a fwd-mid rookie to be named for their debut this week. I've got bloody Keefe and stuffed my squad balance up having Garlett as a mid with no fwd-mid rookie in my forward line. What an idiot
Yeah I have Garlett in the mids with no link.

Also an idiot haha

Means I've got Venables/Ryan on field who'll struggle to score what Garlett does
I only have one forward rookie on the field each week. Which is Fritsch right now. If English does well he's a chance to come into my side with some rearranging of rookies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2366 or so and up to 4K in rankings

Hibbered my only real concern at this point. Apart from picking the right rookies on the ground

considering robbie gray to replace lambert. tom lynch has a couple of easy opponents coming up but surely continually playing away will take its toll. plus he burnt me bad last season. toby mclean another option.

As s**t as we have been and probably will be, McLean will be a very good option and won’t be very common. Kid is a gun but mostly flying under the radar like Macrae always does

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
I've got him down back s**t.

Might need to go Naughton > Bonner and Brayshaw > L.Fogarty/Barry (bench expensive rookie is a waste imo)

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Yeah I currently can't trust me D7 (murphy) or D8 (Naughton) to come on field for a week. Would mean I'd have a call to make (most likely Murray) on who to bench when Sicily is back
I'm benching Murray when Siss comes back

Reckon Murray is more of a DTer and Doedee more of a SCer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back