Australian Survivor 2024 Titans V Rebels

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke, David and George on the same tribe

Homer Drool GIF

Who are the women we want in there?
Hayley, Shonee, Liz, Kirby off the top of my head. Don’t know if Shonee would want to go around a 4th time though.

She’s just had a kid too. and Liz is about to pop also. (Source: their insta)
Hayley’s baby is under 1, Shonee’s is about 6 months old and Liz is about 7 months pregnant. It’s a shame because those three are easily in the top or most entertaining for Australian women players.
Well that leaves us with Kirby from that list I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brooke has a baby under 1 as well.
And here I was about to say that Brooke was the one I forgot.

They’d want to hope they can get all the top male players.

I always watch these shows late so I can just gorge on them and not have it stuttered by the weekly broadcasting schedule.

Just finished looking at the Reddit, where I learned that:

They film a reading of the winning votes for both people with their reactions, to avoid the result leaking out through the contestants. When they watch the finale for themselves at home, that's usually when they know they won for sure.

Also Alex has already moved to OF, and I saw a video of him jerking off on his bed.

I always watch these shows late so I can just gorge on them and not have it stuttered by the weekly broadcasting schedule.

Just finished looking at the Reddit, where I learned that:

They film a reading of the winning votes for both people with their reactions, to avoid the result leaking out through the contestants. When they watch the finale for themselves at home, that's usually when they know they won for sure.

Also Alex has already moved to OF, and I saw a video of him jerking off on his bed.
The hot doofus teacher?!

It's interesting timing for an AUS / US season.

Will US players be willing to play AUS and risk pissing off the US version and not getting cast on 50?

I suppose if it means only the old school players like Wentworth etc who would be willing to come and play, that would be a good thing.

It's interesting timing for an AUS / US season.

Will US players be willing to play AUS and risk pissing off the US version and not getting cast on 50?

I suppose if it means only the old school players like Wentworth etc who would be willing to come and play, that would be a good thing.

The US 50 season will be old school players as well though so doesnt really help in that regard

They will be going for your classic big name players anyway though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back