Australian Vaccine Rollout

Remove this Banner Ad

A cautionary note for those who point to England as gold standard and believe vaccination is the complete answer.

5tYnQTR.jpg

And for the heartless contributors who are prepared to sacrifice those "with underlying health conditions" in pursuit of their God "Mammon" - this:

looking at local figures, overall 80% but barely 50% in some urban areas - you know, the ones most vulnerable to an outbreak

A cautionary note for those who point to England as gold standard and believe vaccination is the complete answer.

5tYnQTR.jpg

And for the heartless contributors who are prepared to sacrifice those "with underlying health conditions" in pursuit of their God "Mammon" - this:

Yeah, but the Poms are a bit more stoic than us softies. Luckily for the irons fans.

What's your solution, lockdowns until the virus is gone?

5tYnQTR.jpg

Dont post anti vaxer nonsense.

less then 80 percent of the uk is vaccinated. Its not proof that vaccines are not enough.

if 100 percent was vaccinated it would probably be enough to return life to normal.

mandate vaccines for all who can safely have them.

mandate vaccines.

Yeah, but the Poms are a bit more stoic than us softies. Luckily for the irons fans.

But, but, but to the rat bag right screams "what about our god Mammon'?

they should be letting fully vaccinated people arrive from overseas in with home quarantine now. This will boost the figures too. There is no logic waiting for 80% of people already here being fully vaccinated.

none at all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For all our heroic posters prepared to sacrifice other peoples lives so they can go to bali:

From bali today:

<<<Co-ordinating Maritime Affairs and Investment Minister Luhut Binsar Pandjaitan said the airport will open to international flights as long as it fulfils requirements for quarantine and testing – with just a handful of countries making the green list, including China, New Zealand, South Korea, United Arab Emirates and Japan.>>>

note how australia isnt on that list.

I guffaw in your general direction you bootlicking simps.

For all our heroic posters prepared to sacrifice other peoples lives so they can go to bali:

From bali today:

<<<Co-ordinating Maritime Affairs and Investment Minister Luhut Binsar Pandjaitan said the airport will open to international flights as long as it fulfils requirements for quarantine and testing – with just a handful of countries making the green list, including China, New Zealand, South Korea, United Arab Emirates and Japan.>>>

Even Indonesia draws the line at egotistic psychopaths

From bali today:

is someone who has never been nor ever will go to Bali allowed take you up? It’s about freedom (to be responsible for your own actions) not whether the interwebz thinks its ‘worthy’

So if anti-vaxxers will be rewarded for their petulance, what rewards do those of us who did the right thing get ?

Give you the hot tip, it'll be *EN NOTHING.

SO

To combat this, i'd like a list of businesses whose owners are anti-vax so i know never to spend any money there again.

Mum and Dad had their GP print up the Immunisation Certificate from Medicare onto A4. Might be the way to go.
Yeah i can print one off

But what a head * carrying around an A4 sheet of paper is gonna be when the same thing could be thrown on a cardboard card that fits in your wallet.

Common ******* sense

Yeah i can print one off

But what a head fu** carrying around an A4 sheet of paper is gonna be when the same thing could be thrown on a cardboard card that fits in your wallet.

Common ******* sense
You're able to print a card yourself in Alberta and carry that instead of using a smart phone. Would be easy to add to the bottom of the A4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back