FTA-TV Australia's Next Top Model 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Steph: "I'm not stupid" "I know about Moroccan food and that Moroccan food exists, I just didn't know that it came from a country called Morocca"

It's Morocco!

HAHA lool :D

I just shook my head and cringed. I've had to deal with models in a previous work situation but she tops the lot as the "dumbest". 16 is NO excuse for ignorance.

I think Alice's inner "baitch" came out last night - she does have the face & shape for high fashion and could possible win it, but to be honest has anyone seen the previous 2 winners in print or ads or anything?

FYI saw an ad for Tyra's next top model starting next month here.

In the photo shoot they did for Thorpey, Steph H in that white business shirt.

**** me, she look spectacular.

I would punch any of you in the face to see her naked.

Watching the replay now, Annika got kicked off?

****ing joke. Kick Alice off, she is mental and looks anorexic.

Steph H for the win.

Remember mate , she's 16, barely legal.

Alice has very poor posture, when she is not posing for a shot, and walking normally, she is horrid. She is bony, looks awful.

Its supposed to be for Australia not the catwalks of Milan. Over there she would be lucky to get work, as they have now got strict weight levels and she is below this.

Danica Brown:
Kermit20the20Frog.jpg

Kermit the Frog:
Danica.jpg

Uncanny...
First of all, Danica was freaking superb.

I now know where I recongised Alice from…

jarjar.jpg

Well this is officially a farce of the highest order. :rolleyes: As much as I liked Steph, there is no way she deserved to stay in the competition over Jordan. Jordan was getting better by the week and was developing into a quality model. Steph hasn’t really improved IMO and she was easily the weakest link this week. But Jodhi once again manages to get her daughter over the line. Whenever any of the judges question her she hits back saying she can’t go. So obviously she has the final decision.

Alice is a complete tool. What about her breaking down into tears over the sunburn incident? Everyone knows she will win, which is why this competition is a joke. :thumbsdown:

Steph is as dumb as dog s**t. I dont care if she's only 16. I was NEVER as dumb as that even when I was 10.

Lol, i know!! The line about "Where are the stars of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen?" just took the cake. :rolleyes:

As for Alice.. OMG why were the judges going into raptures, having orgasms over that pathetic photo? I thought it looked awkward and weird. Jordans was waaay better and she deserved to be in the final two. As for Steph, her shot was weak, but I thought the make up and hair people did a real pathetic job.. so that wasn't her fault.

Anyway, Alice will win. She should def have a steak (maybe 2 or 3) to celebrate.

Can't believe how much of a joke this show is. I only catch glimpses of it cause the gf watches it. But it seems the person i hate the most always wins. And Alice is going to win, guaranteed. I think it was the same as the last one? Some tall skinny average looking chick with the same frame as Alice who had some sort of skin condition that needed treating, was always needing treatment for sore backs and what not won over someone who was way better looking and wasn't skin and bones. It's the same this year, Alice will win. :thumbsdown:

Steph did look amazing in that photo with the white shirt. Definately thought it was going to be between Jordan and Steph, couldnt believe they called Alice's name out first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's pretty obvious after the disaster that last years winner Eboni has become, that they wanted someone that could crack high fashion in Paris Milan rah rah. Alice fits the bill unfortunately.

Article on Steph H

http://www.smh.com.au/news/people/model-bids-for-top/2007/06/05/1180809490011.html

Erik Jensen
June 5, 2007 - 2:26PM

Steph Hart says all her fingers and toes are crossed ahead of tonight's finale for Foxtel reality show Australia's Next Top Model.

"I think it's at the point now where there's nothing else that either myself or Alice can do, so we're just not that rude or anything. We're just having fun and just, we're both in the exact same boat," she said.

She and Alice Burdeu are holed up in a serviced apartment in the tundra of Ryde's industrial estates.

Burdeu is hunched on a couch in a blanket; she looks ill. There are half-eaten plates of food beside a garbage bin and bags full of untouched potato chips behind the door. The television is on, but the room seems dark.

"When we were in LA it was extra high stress and stuff because we knew only two of us would make it through and one of us would have to go home," Steph said. "Now we're both just relaxing and very nervous."

Steph grew up in Erina on the Central Coast, an area the Herald has profiled as a hotbed of disadvantage and poor planning.

Steph, whose father works in a furniture warehouse and at a "bottle-o" for one day a week, said she grew up with a "very different experience than drinking at Erina Fair".

But she still admits to spending hours in the centre, shopping at Supre in a complex that fills a facilities void on the Central Coast.

"There are kids at my school that I knew used to go up and drink at Erina Fair, but I would never go up and drink because of, like, with security and stuff ... It can be boring, definitely, especially in winter sometimes when you know you don't have the money to go to the movies or whatever and it's raining so you can't go to the beach and there's nothing to do," she said.

Steph plans to move to Sydney after the television modelling competition finishes about 8.30pm. She is pretty without being striking, and, when the cameras are not there, she shrinks back into being a naive 16-year-old.

"Coming onto the show just opened up so many doors and, like, I learnt heaps of other things. Like living on the Central Coast, it's just like: I'm 16 years old, I go to school, I go to hang out with my friends, I go to the beach. It's a pretty sheltered life. So, like, moving to Sydney and that was a real eye-opener. I was like, wow, I really want to come out and move here; there's so much [more] here than what there is on the Central Coast."

Practising her walk in the hallways of the hotel, she giggles when she reaches the end of her imaginary runway. She has thought about what she will do once the competition ends, but she is still very much a child.

"Oh, I'll give Alice a massive, massive hug," she said of her plans, before slowly reconsidering. "Do you mean, like, after the show? I think that either way it looks like we're both going to get signed with an agency anyway."

Go Steph Go Steph Go Steph Go Steph Go Steph Go Steph Go Steph Go Steph Go Steph Go Steph Go Steph Go Steph Go Steph Go Steph

I can accept Alice winning this comp. fair game to her. she will at least be a show in Paris.

HOWEVER

The reasoning behind the Priscilla woman and Alex Perry RE: Steph being 2 years too young is an absolute cop out.

If in the end they didn't think a 16 year old would be ready to be a top model then why the **** would they make the minimum age for the competition as 16 years old?

Absolute Cop Out.

Rubbish decision. Amateur final.

Jodi obviously had to much to drink. She looked terrible, slurred her speech, kept looking at the wrong cameras and was misreading her prompts.

The judges butchered the use of the word amazing. They couldn't count the votes properly.

It was obvious who had won..since the votes were told to the audience and the contestants. No idea why they had the BIG reveal at the end.

And what happened to them revealing the public votes???

Rubbish.

Couldn't agree more - if she was too young why have her in the competition to begin with.

I have major issues with Alice winning

1. I just don't feel she deserved the win, she has the look to be a top model but to me never put in the effort or showed the desire to win this actual competition. It was always too hard

2. She landed in the bottom 2 or the final few quite a bit because of confidence and personality issues - they never seemed to leave and yet the judges say she's more mature and a better spokesperson than Steph? Steph who won the personality and presenting yourself challenges (eg when she won with Annika 2 weeks ago)

3. It means Paloma was right, the winner was determined from the get go

Remove this Banner Ad

Back