Beauty & Style Awkward Flirting Stories - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably the only industry that would be a ‘cash only’ operation

Got a gift voucher for a family member for a tattoo parlour, “oh sorry we only do cash”. Hmmm...

and any asian bakery

My fave Viet restaurant is cash only, their Pho is epic though so I tolerate it. A lot of Asian restaurants have high Mins for card transactions, one I go to is min of 30 bucks. But they often allow BYO so it’s not all bad!

Got a gift voucher for a family member for a tattoo parlour, “oh sorry we only do cash”. Hmmm...

My fave Viet restaurant is cash only, their Pho is epic though so I tolerate it. A lot of Asian restaurants have high Mins for card transactions, one I go to is min of 30 bucks. But they often allow BYO so it’s not all bad!
Nothing wrong with cash anyway and happily pay cash for good Asian food

Vietnamese pork rolls, rice paper rolls and pho are all good lunches

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

Ya fu**en what?
iu

So how awkward is 2 am texting that's bordering on sexting with someone the same age as your niece, and you were the father figure to that niece, for thier first dozen years or so. And you've seen it coming for a few weeks, you avoided it coming for a few weeks..

And the ex boyfriend got exed for accussing us of cheating
The father given his blessing..
Those with crushes on me heaps shitty
Agro from other men my age who are jealous.

It's no awkward, I just need meds.

So how awkward is 2 am texting that's bordering on sexting with someone the same age as your niece, and you were the father figure to that niece, for thier first dozen years or so. And you've seen it coming for a few weeks, you avoided it coming for a few weeks..

I need more info here please. Specifics.

/i may be bored rn.

And the ex boyfriend got exed for accussing us of cheating
The father given his blessing..
Those with crushes on me heaps shitty
Agro from other men my age who are jealous.

It's no awkward, I just need meds.
1575429724420.jpeg

I need more info here please. Specifics.

/i may be bored rn.

We we're at an appointment

The chick worker was tall, slender long legs wrapped in tight black jeans, every step, there was a clunk of her heels, as she announced every movement of that chiseled behind.

A white sweater, casually showed the femininity of her shoulders arms and back. Tight enough to show ample erotic breast, loose enough to be discreet.

Glasses, those a nerd would wear, enhanced the thin long bone structure to her face and obviously sensual lips. Long straight her, brushed in front of the ear.

This woman was all Passion, all fire, all hormones. she knew what she possessed and was prepared to use it, to corrupt your soul. She was proof of a woman's superiority. Sexual superiority.

We talked, minds challenged, flirted, we glided by each other during the inspection, she seemed the keen one to lead me through, upstairs. There was aryrhem to each click of her heels and and bounce of her buttucks. Everyone with us, aware of the chemical dance taking place.

While me and my female Friend are at the car, she's sitting in drivers seat, I kneeling down by the open door. We discussed what went on, that this woman is turned on right now, cruising. We were discussing what we would do with her legs, could do, should do.

And just like that she came

Over to the car, stood tall, back arched and boy you could smell her perfume.

The chemicals between the three of us magnetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A female workmate of mine many moons ago was out one night, met a guy she liked, and went back to his place.

They started fooling around.
He takes off his top.
She takes off her top.
He takes of his pants
She takes off her pants
She takes off her bra.
He takes off his leg.

She told us she freaked out but never really clarified what happened next.

A female workmate of mine many moons ago was out one night, met a guy she liked, and went back to his place.

He takes off his top.
She takes off her top.
He takes of his pants
She takes off her pants
She takes off her bra.
He takes off his leg.

Hope she didnt take advantage of him in his legless state

I have a friend who is bi and we are pretty open and explicit about attractive women. It's a very unique connection. I just would have to ask her and she would, find me flings. But there's a reason I don't.

Surely after spending so much time with him, something or someone would of given her a leg up...

He takes off his top.
She takes off her top.
He takes of his pants
She takes off her pants
She takes off her bra.
He takes off his leg.

He takes off his top.
She takes off her top.
He takes of his pants
She takes off her pants
She takes off her bra.
He takes off his leg.

Surely the guy should have told her./warned her about this prior. I know if i was missing a leg, i think i'd mention it to the guy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back