Beauty & Style Awkward Flirting Stories - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Stop it, you're spinning me out with your gibbserish.

It's jedi mind trick mate. It works.

Friend catching a train and a late 3os slender Vietnamese chick makes eye contact while getting in the same carriage. She gets to ticket machine before my friend.

Standing behind a meter or so to the side, two train employees, young late 20s and attractive. Friend starts thinking of girl at machine. Thinks of both naked, him right behind her. Friend thinks of pushing up against her, hand on throat and kissing her neck As he did this, she lifts head and gets goose bumps. And a tiny shake. Like it was really happening one of two employees closest to both moves away.

She stalls getting her ticket, not wanting to move, not knowing what's going on. So she sits down by seat right next to machine, friend basically in front of her as he gets ticket. He starts thinking of her body language legs and arms crossed, thinking of it opening up, he scans card to pay and it failed. Just as she starts opening arms up, employee chick comes behind friend asking if he needs help. She never did this when other chick was having issues. Then starts guiding him through every step standing right along side of him. He screwed up his second attempt at the transaction. He asks for some privacy, saying she's making it hard to concentrate . She asks him where is he getting off today. He ignores her goes to leave and she told him he didn't wait long enough, he had. She was speaking and behaving like a cop, anxiety and control flowing through her body language. . Jedi mind trick influenced her or he was thinking out loud.

Ok time to share what happened to me earlier this year, where I was (for a change) the recipient of the awkward flirting.

So for some context it was late January and I was at a friends place and was just scrolling through Facebook. I accidentally like a post on a textbook buy/sell/swap group. The person who made the post then messaged me asking why I liked their post and if I wanted to buy their books. One of the most awkward interactions I've ever had ensued.

View attachment 878775

Needless to say I didn't end up buying any books from her and the conversation ended with a very awkward "haha thanks, have a good night" from me. Not sure what she was hoping to get out of this but it certainly made a conversation about textbooks take a turn very quickly

It's good that you didn't continue, the idiot apologised. No real man ever apologises, sorry that's just how it is. He's destined to be a cuck.

Jehovahs Witnesses have to get creative selling Watchtower with lock downs and social distancing

Last edited:

I must say your "friend" has a thing for older Viet chicks. (Not a Jedi mind trick, just blindingly obvious.)
One before wasn't, just around someone they were, so they tell me. I wasn't there, I wouldn't know.

But there was this one time at band camp..

Am I the only person who didn't understand a word of that?
Nope.
It's jedi mind trick mate. It works.

Friend catching a train and a late 3os slender Vietnamese chick makes eye contact while getting in the same carriage. She gets to ticket machine before my friend.

Standing behind a meter or so to the side, two train employees, young late 20s and attractive. Friend starts thinking of girl at machine. Thinks of both naked, him right behind her. Friend thinks of pushing up against her, hand on throat and kissing her neck As he did this, she lifts head and gets goose bumps. And a tiny shake. Like it was really happening one of two employees closest to both moves away.

She stalls getting her ticket, not wanting to move, not knowing what's going on. So she sits down by seat right next to machine, friend basically in front of her as he gets ticket. He starts thinking of her body language legs and arms crossed, thinking of it opening up, he scans card to pay and it failed. Just as she starts opening arms up, employee chick comes behind friend asking if he needs help. She never did this when other chick was having issues. Then starts guiding him through every step standing right along side of him. He screwed up his second attempt at the transaction. He asks for some privacy, saying she's making it hard to concentrate . She asks him where is he getting off today. He ignores her goes to leave and she told him he didn't wait long enough, he had. She was speaking and behaving like a cop, anxiety and control flowing through her body language. . Jedi mind trick influenced her or he was thinking out loud.
What are you on about campaigner?

Fair play it worked eventually but thats weird.
When he told me I asked if they had to keep it a secret from her mum and dad and he said her parents were okay with it... I'm not a parent myself but I'd flip out if that was my daughter imo. Mind you my mate is level headed, a bit of a bookworm and a geek, doesn't drink nor smoke, perhaps it was obvious to her parents that he wasn't a loser trying to score with a young girl, just someone who genuinely loved her?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When he told me I asked if they had to keep it a secret from her mum and dad and he said her parents were okay with it... I'm not a parent myself but I'd flip out if that was my daughter imo. Mind you my mate is level headed, a bit of a bookworm and a geek, doesn't drink nor smoke, perhaps it was obvious to her parents that he wasn't a loser trying to score with a young girl, just someone who genuinely loved her?
I dont think theres any excuse for an 18-19 year old man to be hanging with 14 year old girls. Its just plain weird even if you dont point out the obvious illegal element...

I dont think theres any excuse for an 18-19 year old man to be hanging with 14 year old girls. Its just plain weird even if you dont point out the obvious illegal element...
I thought you were a proud white man?

Bill Clinton
Prince Andrew

And many more have been in touch with thier roots. For thousands of years damsels were married off at 13 or 14. Only for a very short time in our culture has it been any different. That's only because we don't need to breed like we use to

Australian men don't make good visa brides.

Noted.
I was chasing this hot chick from manilla, she would go to a group for other manilla chicks with thier aussie visa brides, let's be honest thier mostly cucks

. Of course do some exercise before going, dress well, use manners, act dignified. Every night getting daggars from the overweight greying men who married them. Some of them cucks younger than me, yet I was eye candy to thier wives, they look like something out of a Jimmy Saville party.

And im chasing the single one...

Husbands sit on lounge all day, she does everything, cooks a wicked feed and he let's himself go drinking eating and being lazy. Gets fat and grey quick, normally got a small pecker, that's why he went overseas for his bride. Along comes me able to pluck any flower I choose and they know it.

. Awkward

Remove this Banner Ad

Back