Beauty & Style Awkward Flirting Stories - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

When he told me I asked if they had to keep it a secret from her mum and dad and he said her parents were okay with it... I'm not a parent myself but I'd flip out if that was my daughter imo. Mind you my mate is level headed, a bit of a bookworm and a geek, doesn't drink nor smoke, perhaps it was obvious to her parents that he wasn't a loser trying to score with a young girl, just someone who genuinely loved her?
When I was 16 I dated a 21 year old (yes that feels very gross in hindsight) and you best believe I hid that from my parents. My dad would have tried to kill him.

At Coles on the weekend, bought a shitload of habaneros, the checkout chick did either of two things in my opinion:

- was so distracted and nervous at my unshaven presence in trakky daks and Metallica tshirt she couldn't find them on the register
- figured a free bag of chillis would help her get a chance at getting into the aforementioned trakky daks

So she said to not worry about paying for the chillis, pretty sure this was before the poor girl noticed the wedding ring, bad luck!

At Coles on the weekend, bought a shitload of habaneros, the checkout chick did either of two things in my opinion:

- was so distracted and nervous at my unshaven presence in trakky daks and Metallica tshirt she couldn't find them on the register
- figured a free bag of chillis would help her get a chance at getting into the aforementioned trakky daks

So she said to not worry about paying for the chillis, pretty sure this was before the poor girl noticed the wedding ring, bad luck!

go back and confirm

There's an easy way to figure out if she was into you or not. Was it a Ride The Lightning t-shirt or a St Anger t-shirt?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Either way, a pity root is still a root I guess.
I hooked up with a moderator once, well fifty times. When I found something a bit more than casual, they got the shits up and hacked my pms, send messages to all the females in there. Pics of a tiny penis.

So no, a root is not a root, sometimes you give them love , and they give you hell.

ever been to a party where the walls seemed and appeared thin and pourous including those of the toilet/bathroom? Hearing disturbance in the toilet water courtesy of a party guest is disturbing

It's a shame if you're getting on the booger sugar in this situation. You need to then rack up the line, roll note, flush toilet and snort while toilet is sounding.

Or so i've heard.

I hooked up with a moderator once, well fifty times. When I found something a bit more than casual, they got the shits up and hacked my pms, send messages to all the females in there. Pics of a tiny penis.

So no, a root is not a root, sometimes you give them love , and they give you hell.

Been posting over at s00z's forum eh?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back