Beauty & Style Awkward Flirting Stories - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

So i think i have finally worked out what has happened. I can't believe people lie on this internet thing.
Just wait til i tell my girlfriend who i met online, you may have heard if her, she is a famous singer called Taylor. Im sure she will be as shocked as i am.
Amazing I met the same girl online and she told me 'I Belong with Her'!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Possibly the saddest lie of them all.
30a.jpeg

Can you give me a run down of the pacemaker story?
I can't remember what thread it all went down in now, and I'm pretty sure the whole episode was later removed. It was in 2010, and may even have been in the original AFS thread. It involved a bit of back and forth about young girls seen out on the town and the various activities certain posters would like to do with them. Pacemaker was right into it until someone posted a photo of a girl in a club somewhere, which was apparently his sister. Threats of legal action against pretty much everyone ever to post on BigFooty followed.

The Dipper wager thread can still be seen here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/morgoth-jane-my-money-please.721423/

Speaking of Famous bigfooty threads, what is DaVillaBlues famous for ?
Got catfished by a strange Italian woman on Facebook. She asked for a sex cam to see his face and he fell for it. He then found out he had to pay her for her sister's hospital bills or something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back