Beauty & Style Awkward Flirting Stories - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Sooooo not a flirting story, but just as equally awkward.

I put pr0n on a USB as I'm going to a place with poor internet, and place USB in my bag, along with my wallet and keys.

I get a ride from a friend to said place, but along the way, I take my wallet out of my bag.

Unfortunately, it seems as I was taking the wallet out the bag the USB fell out.

I was hoping I a) either left it at home and forgot to bring it, or b) dropped it but it would have been bottom of backseat and she wouldn't have realised and I can get it again this weekend.

Unfortunately, I have my phone off all day, turn phone on, and got a message this morning asking if a black USB was mine.

Yeah.... I don't hold much hope left for me.

On SM-G9208 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm sure you'll be able to 'Shake it Off"! :D

I downloaded it like 3 to 5 years ago and never touched it.

It was a small USB, so I chucked the smallest files on so I could get a selection, so I never really checked what I was actually putting on.

Probably a lot of poor quality amateur stuff given the small size file.

On a weird scale, with water sports, faeces, and fart pr0n being 10, rape and bondage being 9, mine would probably be at a... 5?

Sure it was 3-5 yrs ago

It was a small USB, so I chucked the smallest files on so I could get a selection, so I never really checked what I was actually putting on.

On a weird scale, with water sports, faeces, and fart pr0n being 10, rape and bondage being 9, mine would probably be at a... 5?

Suuuure. You should have went with "i downloaded it for a friend"

:D

0.01% chance that she'll be into it.

I try and show interest whenever someone says where they're from, for example if you're from NZ I'll ask which island. Got introduced to a girl on Saturday night who said she's from Korea. North or South wasn't the right question to ask. She hated me after that.

Should've just asked if you could play Kim Jong with her and give her 18 holes in one.

So big footy. On de dating website. Wading through all the young men who want Cougars, guys who live overseas and general sleazes this dude has messaged , he started chatting and wants to add me on fb. I checked his out , looks normal. But I don't feel,comfortable adding someone I met 5 min ago. Thoughts?

For me adding on Facebook is after the first date as it gives someone access to a lot of your personal information. Go via the text message/whatsapp route first if you want to move off the site and then escalate from there. Online dating is a minefield, especially for women so baby steps is better than huge leaps.
Yeah that's what I thought. We can just chat on the site. Just felt like wow that's progressing fast. Felt uncomfortable so didn't message back.

So big footy. On de dating website. Wading through all the young men who want Cougars, guys who live overseas and general sleazes this dude has messaged , he started chatting and wants to add me on fb. I checked his out , looks normal. But I don't feel,comfortable adding someone I met 5 min ago. Thoughts?

Not until you've met

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For me adding on Facebook is after the first date as it gives someone access to a lot of your personal information. Go via the text message/whatsapp route first if you want to move off the site and then escalate from there. Online dating is a minefield, especially for women so baby steps is better than huge leaps.

Exactly!!

Very much this. Ive had too many times where a person has appeared normal until I've given out a number or added to Facebook. Not worth the hassle

Very much this. Ive had too many times where a person has appeared normal until I've given out a number or added to Facebook. Not worth the hassle
Yeah I've been told no numbers , no email, no Facebook.

Give him a link to bigfooty so we can vet him.

He hasn't messaged back since I told him I didn't add strangers to fb. Just said ok. Next!

He hasn't messaged back since I told him I didn't add strangers to fb. Just said ok. Next!

Next up, a Nigerian prince who needs your bank account details so he can deposit a large sum in there and escape from tyranny!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back