Beauty & Style Awkward Flirting Stories - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Awkward Flirting stories, not your best date rape story.

Some of you have no concept of what awkward and flirting means
It's a bit date rapey to go back to the workplace of a 15 year old, who you awkwardly flirted with before, and awkwardly flirt.

It's a bit date rapey to go back to the workplace of a 15 year old, who you awkwardly flirted with before, and awkwardly flirt.

Yeah no. I went back as its an easy convenience to get what I want (no pun or metaphor intended)

If thats how you have read it, you need to remove any sexual innuendo as it was never intended.

Went back tonight, tried to order the hot dog and milkshake but being the moron i am, I tried to be funny by simply staying....and a 600ml Diet Coke as well thanks. She just came back with a bottle of coke. No hot dog. No milkshake but just a 600 ml Diet Coke.
Yeah no. I went back as its an easy convenience to get what I want (no pun or metaphor intended)

If thats how you have read it, you need to remove any sexual innuendo as it was never intended.
Yeah, nah. That would be awkward flirting. Not sure why you'd think being funny to a random 15 year old you've flirted with in the pasting is anything but "awkward flirting"

Yeah, nah. That would be awkward flirting. Not sure why you'd think being funny to a random 15 year old you've flirted with in the pasting is anything but "awkward flirting"

What do you want me to say. I've been found out by trying to 'stretch the truth' to add some extra entertainment to my story.

Sorry that you take this board so serious and you only enjoy stories written from a verbatim perspective.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you want me to say. I've been found out by trying to 'stretch the truth' to add some extra entertainment to my story.

Sorry that you take this board so serious and you only enjoy stories written from a verbatim perspective.
I was saying you should be such a predator, not my fault that's caused you to out yourself as lying :rolleyes:

I just read the last 3 pages. I'll be back in 6 months.

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

I was saying you should be such a predator, not my fault that's caused you to out yourself as lying :rolleyes:

This is ok. I understand your type now. You have to be correct 100% off the time to be a big time player. You're now my hero.

If you are going to call me a predator, you need to be treading very carefully as thats not cool with zero evidence and this story, can not be constituted as evidence.

This is ok. I understand your type now. You have to be correct 100% off the time to be a big time player. You're now my hero.

If you are going to call me a predator, you need to be treading very carefully as thats not cool with zero evidence and this story, can not be constituted as evidence.
Lol I simply pointed out why date rapey was accurate. You then cracked the sads, and went on a rant about how you made it up, then randomly accuse me of things. I assumed the story was true, I'm not sure why you'd make that up, hence my comment

Stalking a 15 year old is a bit predatory ;) (*in relax mate. I'm taking the piss. Maybe don't make up stories about underage girls if you don't want jokes made)

The evidence we have is the drivel you've spouted. You've only got yourself to blame, whether you like it or not.

Lol I simply pointed out why date rapey was accurate. You then cracked the sads, and went on a rant about how you made it up, then randomly accuse me of things. I assumed the story was true, I'm not sure why you'd make that up, hence my comment.

Stalking a 15 year old is a bit predatory ;) (****in relax mate. I'm taking the piss. Maybe don't make up stories about underage girls if you don't want jokes made)

Hero 1

The evidence we have is the drivel you've spouted. You've only got yourself to blame, whether you like it or not.

Hero 2

SO now you're throwing the toys out of the pram because you're being lambasted for making up a story about harassing young girls?

You're definitely not a hero, you're a creep.
I'm definitely getting the awkward aspect from him though. He's got one part right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back