FTA-TV Bachelor in Paradise 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Timm was kicked off by Producers. His exit was stage managed where he was confined to his room and then allowed to go out and leave once everyone but Brittany had been cleared out. It was all really strange.

I wonder if he actually hit someone in the fight. Or they found a drug stash

Interesting radio interview with Timmmm yesterday.

Spoke about how the day he returned from BIP filming was the day his finale on 'The Bachelorette' aired. Said he didn't handle the new found fame very well and was a reason why he and Brit didn't work.

Also discussed that he's 4 months sober which obviously suggests he's trying to straighten himself up.

In saying that, not sure at all what Brit would see in him in the first place. Maybe an indication why she's 8 years single.

Interesting radio interview with Timmmm yesterday.

Spoke about how the day he returned from BIP filming was the day his finale on 'The Bachelorette' aired. Said he didn't handle the new found fame very well and was a reason why he and Brit didn't work.

Also discussed that he's 4 months sober which obviously suggests he's trying to straighten himself up.

In saying that, not sure at all what Brit would see in him in the first place. Maybe an indication why she's 8 years single.

Yeh i did see that... Its very hard to know how sincere he is being about all of that. Obviously its pretty counter to what Britt has said and hes now back with his ex as well. on occassion he speaks pretty well and seems to have introspection and awareness and sincerity, other times he seems to be a 14 year old boy with serious impulse control.

Britt is a total looney but has a very good figure. The only way a guy would go to bed with her is if they could find a way to sew her mouth shut.

Nah she's lovely. Probably the realest girl in there

How the * could she get so smitten by Jamie

40 minutes in and can confirm. Tully slid into his DMs they "dated" for about 4 months...

It still seems to me like shes dodged a bullet here but somehow it seems like she thinks hes the bees knees...

Also he comes across as much better on that podcast than just about any other medium ive seen/heard him on...

Also also, he eats ass, yes, that is directly asked and answered.

Also also also, if you skip the first 40 minutes theres some interesting BiP chat.

Errr .............

Where did you find this tasteful revelation ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They left, had a mature convo about not wanting to put that pressure on something so new but Jackson was adamant that he would meet up with her outside...

She missed that he was talking over her shoulder to the producer in the room.

So he got caught with the producer and they had a Timmmmm & Britt exit

I’ve never ever wanted to watched the masked singer until now...

I don’t know if this is an age thing, the sheer weight of ads I’ve seen or some weird iso stuff but I hate myself for it

The only good thing ever off the mask singer is T-Pain winning the US one and showing he can actually belt out a tune

Remove this Banner Ad

Back