Discussion Bad Graphic Design

Remove this Banner Ad

14570776_1353082904715482_8177329797935384877_o.jpg

shouldnt they be personalised hawaiian shirts, wtf makes them bbq shirts

I'm being super stereotypical but rather rotund, middle aged men seem to love wearing Hawaiian shirts while BBQing, usually with only a couple of buttons done up in the middle.

Not only are they hideous, but $69 is an absolute joke.

I feel like this is an extension of the ugly Christmas jumper range they have.

I feel like this is an extension of the ugly Christmas jumper range they have.
* I love those, saw some guy wearing one at the Melbourne Show in 2015 and I was astonished. I really wanted to buy one. Now all they have is youth ones, and not the good ones either.

**** I love those, saw some guy wearing one at the Melbourne Show in 2015 and I was astonished. I really wanted to buy one. Now all they have is youth ones, and not the good ones either.
Yeah, I love them as well and my understanding is that they're quite popular. I just feel like they're trying to ride the wave of success by producing these BBQ shirts as well. I'm sure next we'll see a matching set of thongs, stubbies (shorts) and an offensive apron for the "less sophisticated" BBQer.

Yeah, I love them as well and my understanding is that they're quite popular. I just feel like they're trying to ride the wave of success by producing these BBQ shirts as well. I'm sure next we'll see a matching set of thongs, stubbies (shorts) and an offensive apron for the "less sophisticated" BBQer.
The ugly sweaters are official AFL, though, these aren't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The ugly sweaters are official AFL, though, these aren't.

Yeah, I love them as well and my understanding is that they're quite popular. Some other mob must be trying to ride their wave of success by producing these BBQ shirts as well. I'm sure next we'll see a matching set of thongs, stubbies (shorts) and an offensive apron for the "less sophisticated" BBQer.

EFA :)

I don't think this is worded all that correct..View attachment 361160

I don't think there is anything wrong with it to be honest, other than it being a little wordy. The sentences make perfect sense.

Surely replace 'one' with 'problem'...

Thats not what it refers to though. "Little one" is referring to a young child, the inference being that if you show kids to treat women with respect when they're young, they'll grow to do the same.

Look at the bottom left corner. "Violence against women: Let's stop it at the start". Its a federal government campaign.

I don't think there is anything wrong with it to be honest, other than it being a little wordy. The sentences make perfect sense.

Thats not what it refers to though. "Little one" is referring to a young child, the inference being that if you show kids to treat women with respect when they're young, they'll grow to do the same.

Look at the bottom left corner. "Violence against women: Let's stop it at the start". Its a federal government campaign.
Yes, but enough people are inferring it to mean violence against young girls sorts them out. Which is the exact opposite message.

Yes, but enough people are inferring it to mean violence against young girls sorts them out. Which is the exact opposite message.

Really? I didn't see it that way at all, I thought it was quite clear what the message was. I think that says more about those people to be honest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back