Mod. Notice Bay 13 Poster Of The Decade *Congrats Oogac*

Poster Of The Decade

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Thinks he's at the Andy, Chris and Gary tier. When in reality he's in the Sam, Lachlan and Warren tier.
I’m a dumb campaigner yeh, but even a dumb campaigner like me looks at his posts and sees that they are unfit for “your a idiot” mention.
He’s a few rungs down from where the ladder even occupies the 3 dimensions.
Dumb campaignerery on a whole new level.

Meltdown of the Decade thread is next week.
Why bother? Plugger has it sewn up with a melt that lasted more than 12 months. DanWA deservedly second.

Why bother? Plugger has it sewn up with a melt that lasted more than 12 months. DanWA deservedly second.

Neither of those was better than Cthublhu. Meltdown Mario vs the World has to be up there too.

Neither of those was better than Cthublhu. Meltdown Mario vs the World has to be up there too.
Oh you'll be re-posting Cthublhu's melt in full so we can judge for ourselves with fresh eyes then? :cool:

Oh you'll be re-posting Cthublhu's melt in full so we can judge for ourselves with fresh eyes then? :cool:

It doesn't actually exist anymore. A few years back I re-edited all the posts to Oogac's 'use your imagination' version and then undeleted the thread. It can be found amongst the vintage threads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CrazyKenny
@The guy that made the kfc boy throwing chicken gif.
@The guy that made those animations with petrrik Dangerfield etc. still to this day the funniest s**t I’ve seen on the bay.
@the port supporter who’d start stories about eating chicken twistes with his mum.
Crazykenny is still around

Just a slight oversight in the poll, seems to be missing one STPer18 who raked up noms like they were nothing. Should be an easy fix to edit him in.

All the best. :thumbsu:
This isn’t a democracy friend.

A wildcard nomination for Biffinator who, as his peak, was as good as any poster we've had
It doesn't count as last decade but IMO his Richmond Information Kiosk should get a Vintage tag for giving us this:

I dont hate other Richmond supporters. I dont hate myself. I don't hate the "insipidness" of our once great club. F*ck the broke rabble of your club, f*ck your stupid kiosk and most of all, Biffinator, f*ck YOU!

No STPer18, but there are posters that nobody has ever heard of like Floyd, Biffinator, and Costanza. Oh dear, this thread has less integrity than the... <googles list of most rigged elections ever> ...
Romanian General Elections of 1946
Oh well, their loss. Just voted Bosk, that'll teach them. :cool:

No STPer18, but there are posters that nobody has ever heard of like Floyd, Biffinator, and Costanza. Oh dear, this thread has less integrity than the... <googles list of most rigged elections ever> ...
Romanian General Elections of 1946
I’m sorry you missed the golden era of the bay.

Back