BBL BBL|09 Game 57 "The Eliminator": Hobart Hurricanes v Sydney Thunder @ Blundstone Arena 30th Jan 2020 7:40pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a pretty good win by the Thunder.Outclassed the highly fancied Hurricanes at home.Final 1 the elimination could be seen as an upset.

Proof the commentators love stroking their own egos: crapping on about eating mcdonalds and looking after the sponsors when the tournament is actually sponsored by kfc. Clowns

Next couple of days aren't looking that flash for Adelaide's Saturday night game

We must have something going against us weather wise - several times this year the weather has played havoc with Thunder games....

Still happy with the win though - sterling batting performance and we put 'em away with the bowling. :thumbsu: I'll take that any day of the week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please don't give me those memories of us making 5/194, only for rain to almost ensure Sydney went through despite doing nothing.
Craig Simmons :hearteyes:

Please don't give me those memories of us making 5/194, only for rain to almost ensure Sydney went through despite doing nothing.
That was a great game though. We somehow defended a very modest total in a rain reduced five over game when they had all ten wickets in hand. Those five overs summed up the Langer years at the Scorchers.

yeah i'm not sure what Punters problem is it has always been you can move once the ball has been bowled.
Just a sore loser because the sugar canes got done after figjam puffing his chest out in the last minor round game. You’ve got problems if you’re a bigger loser than mark “the penguin” Waugh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back