BBL [BBL] SC 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited by a moderator:

Sigh another one of the should have brought in Hales but brought in Lynn instead FMD and legit I changed the C from Jhye to Short 2 mins before the game started this arvo

I feel for you mate. Let’s hope Phillipe can come out and ton up as well

Story of last two rounds. Lost pretty much every 50/50 apart from Carey

I should still be in the top 10, but listening to other people‘s advice on another site is gonna cost me massively.

Story of last two rounds. Lost pretty much every 50/50 apart from Carey

I should still be in the top 10, but listening to other people‘s advice on another site is gonna cost me massively.
I’m sorry to hear that mate. Forums can be really good for different perspectives and opinions, but can also sway your own decisions sadly. Have been on the end of that myself numerous times across different fantasy platforms, really sucks

Stoked with Hales score... Was ******* cursing when I chose Lynn over Carey who I was all set to bring in until *in Sams is out which unfortunately opened up the funds for Lynn.. Hales score almost cancels out careys so I should hopefully be on track for a somewhat decent score..

Some junk from cutting was also much appreciated as I had a 70 from marnus on the bench laughing at me.

On TRT-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

At least Philippe got to 20 and got the bonus....then that crab Vince ran him out.

-110 points compared to Hales.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sitting in 11th overall. A round of what could have been. Fairly happy with my team overall so probably won’t do too much.

Downgrade Kerr to a 42k Sixers bowler. Upgrade Ahmad to Hales.

3rd trade I’ll be going to a PoD to try to catch up some ground with the top 10

So many teams very similar. Seeing alot of trade ins of Carey, Labuschagne & Hales. I can only afford possibly two of them. Will play the loop game this round. Sure to work for me.

Being realistic and going for top 200 by seasons end. (Shivers)

Dropped 41 ranks to be 226 and here’s my trades for this week.

Roy,Tye and Fletcher out for Labuschagne,Hales and Carey. Atm I’m looping Fatty Finch and Livingstone,what do you guys think?

6E359C31-4FD8-4D40-8F86-DD3351226BC0.png

Ok so might have to just go Lynn as need a VC from the first game as I won’t be able to do it from any of the other games as my loopholes play the first match and would need to swap Bertus and Gotch to do it if I wasn’t happy with either Marnus or Finch’s score 913199A8-11ED-4B2E-87F1-F5D44F70B765.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back