BBL [BBL] SC 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be nice to know who Stars plan to be WKP in rd1. Need to know before HOB v SIX game.
Why?

Put a star keeper on bat bench
Put a hob six keep as E - WK2
Base decision at start of game 2 with more data

i'm only in 2 leagues and you're in both of them.
...but i'll join if Aussie_boy does.

Haven't even made my team yet, thinking the later I make it the less time there is to muck around with it. Thanks for the consideration though :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi everyone I normally don't play BBL but will give it a go this year. How does this team look?

View attachment 1023567
Few things mate. Curran isn’t coming or coming after Xmas atleast. Zahir and Ahmed have to restart their quarantine after the other Afghani spinner tested positive to Covid, so will miss first round is my understanding.

Stonis, Marsh and Agar all under injury clouds. Green and Puvocski both named in Australia A and test squad so likely to miss the first round, Maddison also being named in the Australian A squad, may miss his double game.

I’m having trouble settling on the Keepers, don’t know enough about Andre Fletcher and Stats aren’t screaming must have, really stretches the team to fit him. Seems like having McDermott as emergency and just see what happens is the go.

How many Strikers are people planning on going in with from the start, I currently have Salt and Renshaw, seems pretty stick standard.

I’m having trouble settling on the Keepers, don’t know enough about Andre Fletcher and Stats aren’t screaming must have, really stretches the team to fit him. Seems like having McDermott as emergency and just see what happens is the go.

How many Strikers are people planning on going in with from the start, I currently have Salt and Renshaw, seems pretty stick standard.
Ive got Philippe and Fletcher at the moment. As for Strikers, i only have Renshaw but i might get Nielsen, Salt or Briggs depending on how my Six/Hur players go in game 1

Few things mate. Curran isn’t coming or coming after Xmas atleast. Zahir and Ahmed have to restart their quarantine after the other Afghani spinner tested positive to Covid, so will miss first round is my understanding.

Stonis, Marsh and Agar all under injury clouds. Green and Puvocski both named in Australia A and test squad so likely to miss the first round, Maddison also being named in the Australian A squad, may miss his double game.
Thanks mate back to the drawing board :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back