BBL [BBL] SC 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited by a moderator:
They only get the strike rate bonus if they score over 20 right? And no it doesn’t seem right
Cheers mate, that actually makes sense but it isn't really fair for the system.. Cutting and Sams added another 30 plus runs that the thunder had no business getting and get no extra points..

Hopefully they both pick up a couple wickets and it won't matter :)

On TRT-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

So pissed off that I cost myself 100+ points. Only silver lining is Fletcher going big and Shorts high ownership. Only reason was Philippe hasn’t usually put back to back good scores together but oh boy did he spite me

Last edited:
Short is frustrating this year but you just know the minute you trade him his knocking out 50 plus runs and a couple wickets for 150+ pts

Yeah that's why I have hung on to him as he is capable of big scores due to bowling as well as batting, he's had a few scores over a hundred this season but that's been due more to his bowling than his batting.

Yeah that's why I have hung on to him as he is capable of big scores due to bowling as well as batting, he's had a few scores over a hundred this season but that's been due more to his bowling than his batting.
Yeah I agree mate, but tbh I never worry too much about what short, maxwell etc do (unless I captain them of course) as majority of the teams have them.

Hes too good to be dishing up these putrid scores, I'll be holding for the remainder of the season as I know if I trade him I A. Won't get good value back in a trade and B. He'll make me pay big time.. I'd rather sink or swim with 90% of other coaches.

Sams has been a dud trade him.. Shoulda just held on to uzzy 80k and an extra 10 pts.

Sams and cutting, along with short are killing me this game.. What was looking like a good score is turning to poo.

J rich better go sick tomorrow, and another 100 pts from livingstone would be great too

6/894. Ahmed, Tye, Livingstone, Behrendorff, Lynn (C) to come.

Lynn is my captain as I ran the gauntlet by not captaining a Scorcher trying to loop Maxwell with Davies hoping Davies wouldn't be named. Unfortunately he was named so it was either captain Khawaja, Billings or Lynn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6/894. Ahmed, Tye, Livingstone, Behrendorff, Lynn (C) to come.

Lynn is my captain as I ran the gauntlet by not captaining a Scorcher trying to loop Maxwell with Davies hoping Davies wouldn't be named. Unfortunately he was named so it was either captain Khawaja, Billings or Lynn.

******* Davies. :sick:

741/6

Richo (C), Livingstone, Inglis, Ahmad, Lynn.

Guess I need some serious bs to dig me out of a hole this round. Think I can very much say goodbye to the top 10. Seems I’m about 100-150 points behind most people.

Going to have to get creative next round to try to gain back some ground.

Bryant or Burns on field?
Tough one mate.. Bryant can make 20-40 runs pretty quickly and the problem with burns is you have to wait for Lynn and bryant to get out.. But that bring said burns can also make some quick runs and usual takes a catch or 2 as well.

Sorry mate probably doesn't help too much.. I'd honestly flip a coin.

Perth Scorchers X-Factor subs: Kurtis Patterson, Joel Paris

Brisbane Heat X-Factor subs: Ben Laughlin, James Bazley

Teams:

Perth Scorchers
(Playing XI): Jason Roy, Liam Livingstone, Colin Munro, Josh Inglis(w), Cameron Bancroft, Ashton Turner(c), Aaron Hardie, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Fawad Ahmed

Brisbane Heat (Playing XI): Chris Lynn(c), Max Bryant, Joe Denly, Joe Burns, Jimmy Peirson(w), Lewis Gregory, Jack Wildermuth, Mark Steketee, Xavier Bartlett, Morne Morkel, Matthew Kuhnemann

Brisbane Heat have won the toss and have opted to field

Tough one mate.. Bryant can make 20-40 runs pretty quickly and the problem with burns is you have to wait for Lynn and bryant to get out.. But that bring said burns can also make some quick runs and usual takes a catch or 2 as well.

depends on your team. I’d honestly take which one better suits your Perth bowlers.

For ex, if you have Behrendorff, don’t take Bryant, as Behrendorff bowls most of his overs in first 5-6.

Went with Burns. Will be the wrong decision. Haha.

And Inglis throws his wicket away again.

I’m going to take a sadistic amount of pleasure trading him out of my team tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back