Recommitted Ben Brown

Remove this Banner Ad

Would think North would say no. B Brown too, seems like a genuinely pleasant, loyal fellow.
Come trade period next year assuming his form remains he'll get offers of 1.5millpa over 6.

No soft tissue issues, contested monster in the air, beautiful kick for goal-very good cardio and has a blood line, and only Collingwood fans would know how good his uncle was, he was a ******* beast.

Come trade period next year assuming his form remains he'll get offers of 1.5millpa over 6.

No soft tissue issues, contested monster in the air, beautiful kick for goal-very good cardio and has a blood line, and only Collingwood fans would know how good his uncle was, he was a ******* beast.
I don't think anything he gets offered will matter unless North actually land Dusty and/or Kelly. They have cap space and limited players to spend it on.

I genuinely don't see how he leaves.

I don't think anything he gets offered will matter unless North actually land Dusty and/or Kelly. They have cap space and limited players to spend it on.

I genuinely don't see how he leaves.
I can't see him leaving North either, only a massive offer North can't come close to matching 'could' land him IMO, but my point is those offers will come.

Forget Lever, offer this guy 1.2 mil x 6 year contract.

Pick 6+2018 1st round pick for Brown

Brown is worth at least 750-800k. His mobility isn't the greatest but he's a strong mark in the air and basically has an excellent kicking action. You can just plunk him in your forward 50 and as long as you move the ball quickly to him then he's going to kick a couple of goals a game.

Has had terrible luck with knee injuries. Yet to complete a full pre-season unfortunately

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forget Lever, offer this guy 1.2 mil x 6 year contract.

Pick 6+2018 1st round pick for Brown
Get this done.

Your insane midfield supplying him the ball.

He's top 3 Coleman in a bottom 3 side. He will win you games off his own boot plus lessen the load on young Darcy Moore.

Also I dunno where I saw it on here but Brown has kicked more goals than Franklin, Daniher, Kennedy against top opposition in 2017

Pick 6 and Sidebottom
Would prefer this actually.

I even editted from sidebottom to 2018 1st round ppick because I thought that's what you prefer.

Would much rather have De Goey, Wells, Adams play inside, Pendles Treloar play outside, Sidebottom is surplus to our needs. Desperately want to hold onto 2018 1st too.

If BB asks for something around a million bucks then I would do it.

We aren't Richmond.

I even editted from sidebottom to 2018 1st round ppick because I thought that's what you prefer.

I expect we will be going full on for academy and F/S picks in 2018, which allows us a 20% discount and the capacity to go in to credit for 2019.

Kelly, Sidebottom & pick 6. This will do us.

McKay & Larkey will be along in the next 2 years.

Would much rather have De Goey, Wells, Adams play inside, Pendles Treloar play outside, Sidebottom is surplus to our needs. Desperately want to hold onto 2018 1st too.
There is nothing I want from the pies. Adams, treloar, pendles, and moore are untouchable. Don't need grundy. I like elliot but is injury prone and we have enough of his type.

Treloar for brown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back