Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Hoping I’m wrong, but I’m hearing he is the first of three who were all brought to the club in the same situation, that will be moving on in the next fortnight.

I’m hearing the same old story - too far to travel and melb clubs blowing us out the water $ wise. We will still be in the finals so don’t get too down everyone

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’m hearing the same old story - too far to travel and melb clubs blowing us out the water $ wise. We will still be in the finals so don’t get too down everyone

So who is leaving Crazy? The only Melbourne ones left are Greeves and Eyre aren’t they?

I heard Greeves played in the practice match so you’d think he was committed.

I'm giving them 3-6 games won, they are coming from a long way back

Think you might be underestimating the improvement of the young locals over the past couple of years.

Gap wasn’t all that far to Flat and South by the end of last year, I think they would have naturally bridged it this year without recruiting anyone.

Time will tell though, nice to go into a season hoping to win more than a game or two.

I'm giving them 3-6 games won, they are coming from a long way back, but it's good to see the clubs got excitement around it. It's being a long time since maine thought about finals and it'd be good to see them get 8 wins
They will beat Maryborough, south and flat both times I reckon. Will be interesting to see how they go against the stronger sides.

They will beat Maryborough, south and flat both times I reckon. Will be interesting to see how they go against the stronger sides.

They will beat Maryborough by 150 in the season opener - Great spectacle for the BFNL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And in more news about Castlemaine... Has it reached the time yet to either rename the thread or start talking about the rest of the comp?
Why don't you start another conversation?

I watch this thread and it seems dominated by Castlemaine chat. It's interesting so what's your problem? I don't have a problem with what I am reading.

And in more news about Castlemaine... Has it reached the time yet to either rename the thread or start talking about the rest of the comp?
There isn’t much else to talk about, apart from the mass exodus of decent players. Gisborne will win the flag by 100 points, then be off to a new comp next year. Maryborough will follow suit. 7 team comp in 2025 at best.

What happened to the vfl alignment?

Rome wasn’t built in a day, let’s hope the others stick around and have a good year.

Just to be clear, you’ve made one other post on this board, which was about Colbinabbin, and you are complaining the discussion isn’t interesting enough for you?

Is the vfl alignment with collingwood or port melbourne? And how many have come across?

Alignment might be a bit strong a term, think they were hoping to get guys to align from Collingwood and others trying to make it to sign on so they could develop under Singh and Hartley.

If they get one or both Eyre’s it will be a good start to that I think.

Just a query why would they choose maine over sandhurst? It's just their former vfl captain is now playing at sandhurst, you'd think they'd work closer with him.

Is Singh still running the bench match day?

Just a query why would they choose maine over sandhurst? It's just their former vfl captain is now playing at sandhurst, you'd think they'd work closer with him.

Is Singh still running the bench match day?

Apparently Singh was doing lots of the coaching in the practice match, and has done a lot of work during preseason.

Not sure he will be available all that much during the season though, depends on his work commitments I suppose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back