Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

They will beat Maryborough by 150 in the season opener - Great spectacle for the BFNL

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Wouldnt get too carried away champ. As a Maine supporter I would have thought you would have a bit of compassion for Maryborough, afterall their situation is not all that different to what yours has been for quite a while.

There isn’t much else to talk about, apart from the mass exodus of decent players. Gisborne will win the flag by 100 points, then be off to a new comp next year. Maryborough will follow suit. 7 team comp in 2025 at best.
Where do you reckon gisborne will be off to mate ? All the years I played in the Ballarat league there was talk they would join.
Good rivalries for them also

Where do you reckon gisborne will be off to mate ? All the years I played in the Ballarat league there was talk they would join.
Good rivalries for them also
Off to Ballarat for the mens. Not sure if the women's will follow or stay in the EDFL when they return. No idea why they don't go to the RDFL though as their juniors are there.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just came home from watching ehawk play Banyule at half time Banuale was 8;6 to ehawk 10 behinds Ehawk had no structure in there forward or back half. Then watched kflat and white hills. Hills playing all over the flat.
Going to be a long long season for these 2 side plus bendigo in general I recon. What has happened to bendigo footy

Just came home from watching ehawk play Banyule at half time Banuale was 8;6 to ehawk 10 behinds Ehawk had no structure in there forward or back half. Then watched kflat and white hills. Hills playing all over the flat.
Going to be a long long season for these 2 side plus bendigo in general I recon. What has happened to bendigo footy

Is this where I chime in again and tell you what’s wrong

Pies beat Kerang by a goal or so on a hot day. Not sure how strong Kerang were but was a good standard of footy.

Lots of players missing for us, bit of a strange day for a game only 6 days out from round one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies beat Kerang by a goal or so on a hot day. Not sure how strong Kerang were but was a good standard of footy.

Lots of players missing for us, bit of a strange day for a game only 6 days out from round one.

I predicted this - go mags

Surely there's more? Who was missing, why, plans for round one, training this week? Us Colbo blokes need more detail about the 'Maine...

How many times do you have to be told Roota is not a Sandhurst supporter!!!!!

Sorry I meant you mate - just a typo. Buy a ticket in their last man standing - can’t lose when they sell 1 ticket

Remove this Banner Ad

Back