Preview Best 22 and pre-match chat vs Geelong - Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m liking virtually every post now on the basis that the meltdowns are nearly worse than mine.

I broke a glass then burnt the bolognaise sauce while ranting around. One of the cats spent half an hour behind the fridge because he’s worried I might mistake him for Wagner.

Last edited:

I’m liking virtually every post now on the basis that the meltdowns are nearly worse than mine.

I broke a glass than burnt the bolognaise sauce while ranting around. One of the cats spent half an hour behind the fridge because he’s worried I might mistake him for Wagner.
Maybe your other cat is a bit bigger and he goes for the Lions?

Playing both Wagner and Maynard is the equivalent of playing James Strauss and James Magner - a fruitless and ultimately meaningless exercise - except in this era, we actually have competent alternatives in Tyson and Brayshaw that should be playing in their place.

I don't get Goody. Bizzare dude

What did he say?

I get the feeling like Roos and Goody never quite vibed with each other
Said they must be carrying injuries, otherwise there’s no way they shouldn’t be playing.

Fair dinkum some of you are like girls who find a text on your bfs phone that says 'thanks hun' losing your s**t and crying without letting the fella explain it's his mums new number.

Had a think about it and pretty clear what we are doing. Vince is tagging Selwood or Ablett, Wagner takes his spot as 7th defender. Omac to Hawkins and Lever zones off Sav all day. Think Tyson and Gus aren’t match fit atm as well.

About time someone thought rationally about it. I wouldn't have picked Wagner either but it's pretty clear either or both of Lewis and Vince will be pushed into midfield as well as probably Jones and Hunt. Leaves us short on defensive players so Wagner is the man

Maynard is a straight swap for Viney. I'd prefer Tyson in the role but while Tyson wins his clearances with skill Maynard wins them by force.

Brayshaw still doesn't look like the player he was and I did already say he would be picked on potential not performance while Tyson is maybe not fully fit yet.

Either way I can't wait for Oliver to kick one on the full and the board praise him for his risk taking before Wagner slightly misses one and the board sooks for 7 pages.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Wagner. He’s a desperado. He is super brave, can play on shorts or talls, and is always team first. Glad he’s been given a shot. I also like Maynard. He’s a bull and like Schmutt and TK said will take on a lot of the bullocking that Viney normally does. We need someone to cover that as Jones, Lewis and Vince don’t need to be doing it at this stage of their careers.
I don’t think we have any passengers anymore. I reckon we are going to smack the cats.

Haha. Right you are
It happens we all have wagner fever. I think a few of us are reading the team sheet as
FB Wagner Wagner wagner
HB Wagner wagner wagner
C Wagner wagner wagner
HF Wagner wagner wagner
Ff wagner wagner wagner
F Wagner wagner wagner
Int wagner wagner wagner

Emg tyson Brayshaw frost bugg.

I suggest put the kettle on and have a nice cup of wagner tea. Then run a bath, light a scented wagner.

It happens we all have wagner fever. I think a few of us are reading the team sheet as
FB Wagner Wagner wagner
HB Wagner wagner wagner
C Wagner wagner wagner
HF Wagner wagner wagner
Ff wagner wagner wagner
F Wagner wagner wagner
Int wagner wagner wagner

I suggest put the kettle on and have a nice cup of wagner tea. Then run a bath, light a scented wagner.
I have a wagner hangover this morning.. i think ill be fine by game day

FB Wagner Wagner wagner
HB Wagner wagner wagner
C Wagner wagner wagner
HF Wagner wagner wagner
Ff wagner wagner wagner
F Wagner wagner wagner
Int wagner wagner wagner

* off Dr Who

I like it. Sunday's Match Day thread has just gone from being a pleasant distraction to the game to mandatory viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back