Best Collingwood Team Made Up Of Players From My Era of Watching

Remove this Banner Ad

Extremely hard to pick a side as we had so many great players.

Tony Shaw was a bull
Captain
300 or so games.
Inside midfielder that was a high possession getter.
Lost count of how many times he had his nose broken.
Probably our best runner alongside Graham Wright.
GPS numbers off the charts.
Tough and always delivered.
Superstar, Legend.
many broken noses, not all in game, some at training, others due to altercations with flora

I've only been watching since 96.

Crazy how people leave out the 10 years of great service that Paul Williams provided.

I know it's a different game but I just remember his long running goals.

I mean who does that these days? He was a much more offensive weapon than Sidebottom.IMO

Crazy how people leave out the 10 years of great service that Paul Williams provided.

I mean who does that these days? He was a much more offensive weapon than Sidebottom.IMO

Good call

Williams and Buckley kicking long goals was such a highlight in a tough era for us

Imagine Williams in our team today, his style would be perfect.

That is one thing we don’t have atm, long kicking mid/winger. First world problems :)

That was the one thing I really liked about Kelly on the wing. Lots of negatives but kicking over a contest or being able to attack the goal from 65m is an unbelievable weapon. Jez Cameron or Curnow when they play wing / high forward (or Buddy in an earlier era)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back