Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

This is up there with Tim Zoehrer sleeping with Bob Simpsons daughter or whatever it was
Believe it was the late great Deano Jones here. Mark Waugh took his place in the test side, even after his infamous Audi tour of Sri Lanka where Junior did not trouble the scorers in 4 innings.
logo audi GIF

Was on a flagmantle Facebook page which is where i saw it this morning.

Now been deleted from that page, guessing they got a tap on the shoulder from some lawyers

That also popped up on my Facebook feed today. I don’t follow them but made its way through. If it’s originated there then it’s likely not true. I assume this was always the planned week off for Reid.

Not trying to give legs to this rumour if it isn't true but it did not originate from Facebook or the Flagmantle page.

Channel Seven journalists had a hold of this mail from Saturday/Sunday last week. After I'd heard about it from them I was scouring the internet/asked around, and no one had heard anything about it - then the Flagmantle page posted about it yesterday, Tuesday morning.

Take of that what you will

Not trying to give legs to this rumour if it isn't true but it did not originate from Facebook or the Flagmantle page.

Channel Seven journalists had a hold of this mail from Saturday/Sunday last week. After I'd heard about it from them I was scouring the internet/asked around, and no one had heard anything about it - then the Flagmantle page posted about it yesterday, Tuesday morning.

Take of that what you will

How did you get it from ch7?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back