00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
May 8, 2007
@ HOME
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
Before playing a game he’d been photographed gurning in a girl’s lap and dancing in a Santa costume. He had a bad season. The guy really doesn’t care about football. He’s genuinely closer to retirement than he is 200 games. It’s a bit galling and it’s disrespectful.

The guy is a known figure in a smaller city like Perth. What does he expect? If you don’t want people commenting on these things, don’t do them and definitely don’t do them down the E Shed markets where you’ll get filmed.

This club is in no man’s land. It doesn’t need this s**t.
I am sure you are the WA version of Caroline Wilson.

You seem to hate everything that is football related...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sneakysneaky

Senior List
Apr 6, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Maybe I'm just sick of entitled footballers getting constant pity parties. If you're under 30 and in Perth you've heard a Hoges story. Guy is taking the piss.
I say good on him.
If clubs wanna keep paying him to do wat he’s been doing, then he’s laughing all the way to the bank.
More the clubs fault.
They obviously know and keep writing his Cheques!!

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
I say good on him.
If clubs wanna keep paying him to do wat he’s been doing, then he’s laughing all the way to the bank.
More the clubs fault.
They obviously know and keep writing his Cheques!!
The issue is the people who wanted him, the two main instigators, were arseholed from the club last week.

If players wanna get f’ed on drugs and alcohol every weekend then good for them, as long as they come out and give 100% come gameday then I couldn't give less of a fu**
Jesse Hogan played like 12 games and kicked as many goals. Shit output from a 24-year old nearing a hundred games on at least 600 grand a year. The issue is he isn't putting in 100%.

Nebular

All Australian
Sep 18, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
If players wanna get f’ed on drugs and alcohol every weekend then good for them, as long as they come out and give 100% come gameday then I couldn't give less of a fu**
I kind of agree, but if they're getting f'ed up on the regular in season then they are not giving 100% on game day due to hamstringing their preparation and recovery.

JammoMonty

Senior List
Oct 1, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Before playing a game he’d been photographed gurning in a girl’s lap and dancing in a Santa costume. He had a bad season. The guy really doesn’t care about football. He’s genuinely closer to retirement than he is 200 games. It’s a bit galling and it’s disrespectful.

The guy is a known figure in a smaller city like Perth. What does he expect? If you don’t want people commenting on these things, don’t do them and definitely don’t do them down the E Shed markets where you’ll get filmed.

This club is in no man’s land. It doesn’t need this s**t.
That footage was shot while he was playing at Melbourne.

Witch1

Senior List
Sep 4, 2016
MCG
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hmm, very cool of you I'm sure, but as a fellow Freo supporter I'm NOT ok with players getting 'f'd on drugs and alcohol every weekend'. Yeah I know I'm boring but there it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bresker

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 21, 2005
Brunswick East 3057
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Wet Sham, BANGOR FC, Down
To me, it's that they are paid great money to be professional athletes. It used to be an amo game, you'd see the players running a newsagents or being your local Garbo.

To succeed you need to make sacrifices and not partying for a few years while making enough to set you up for life and playing a game you love seems like a fair trade.

This, they're paid a vast amount of money, way more than most guys their age, to be professional athletes. If they were call centre operators or plumbers no-one would give a shit as long as they turn up at work. But if you're paid to play sport you should make some sacrifices. Footy isn't a joke, it means a lot to us fans. I invest a lot of time, energy and emotion in it. We pay the players' wages. Dale Morris has been on an extreme diet for years & is meticulous at preparing for games (or was.) He came off the rookie list, as did Picken & Matty Boyd. It seems like the blokes who had to earn their place often appreciate it more.

Sauras

All Australian
Oct 6, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
A key Eagle is out for the year with a stress fracture to their foot.

Thats all ill say. I think the plan is to drop it on people Thursday night who it is with a late out so you will have to wait til then
Oh good I love these games. So you have no idea until we all wait for a late out in 10 days time,

JammoMonty

Senior List
Oct 1, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
A key Eagle is out for the year with a stress fracture to their foot.

Thats all ill say. I think the plan is to drop it on people Thursday night who it is with a late out so you will have to wait til then
I wonder if it’s Nic Nat again? His injury was meant to be a minimum of 18 weeks recovery. The bloke has had a bad run of injuries.

Craven Morehead

I really don't care what you think.
Suspended
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Nope. If it was for Freo id just say the player, because its for Eagles and itd be a disadvantage I wont name any names in any shape or form. Just wait til it happens.
You're one of the better trolls in modern times.
The shit you post over various boards that people swallow hook, line and sinker.
Then you move to another board for fresh bait.
Well done.

WillieNillie

All Australian
Mar 31, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
You're one of the better trolls in modern times.
The s**t you post over various boards that people swallow hook, line and sinker.
Then you move to another board for fresh bait.
Well done.
If a player who played last week is announced as a late out , you get banned for life, if they don't, I get banned for life

Deal?

Top Bottom