Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

I got an email today telling me that the majority of my wagering is on the bet blasts and to please bet more on other bets.

To those with more experience than me, am I close to getting banned? Should I take my cash and run?

Poke around with a bunch of small bets on the tote over the next few weeks. Might give a stay of proceedings and you'll make more via betblast than you lose in other stuff.

If you try and increase your turnover by taking top odds via fixed rate you'll getting clamped anyway

Anyone bet with Mad Bookie or Blue Bet??

I don't use Madbookie much, but when I have they've been fine. They just don't have the range of markets like many other bookies and rarely have any decent specials. Their markets also often come out later and in general they don't really have any better odds or anything to make them worth it a lot of the time. Their 'playerbets' thing was handy for me a few times last year, but it's an identical program to what Ladbrokes use now (same odds and everything). They wouldn't give me my first deposit sign up bonus last year due to where I live, but gave me a 'Loyalty bonus' matching my deposit after I placed my first bet lol (Special was for up to $333 at the time). Still occasionally check them out, but probably one of my least used accounts.

Anyone bet with Mad Bookie or Blue Bet??
blue bet ok not bad specials
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2017-afl-round-9.1165019/page-7

Read through all the comments on this page to see how it can turn out :rolleyes:

I haven't use it yet but I'll probably make an account. You just need to be careful what you bet on, there are some markets I definitely wouldn't go near, and you need to just use fairly small stakes.

Yep absolutely.
Need to look around and experiment with stakes before putting bets on.

Can be useful though (see example)

Im not a high staker but... as an example today I was on Marcus Smart over 12 points. He scored 28 and I had $4/stake so I won $64 (16*$4). The most I could have lost was him scoring 0 ($48), and really that was very very unlikely with the absence of Thomas.

Yep absolutely.
Need to look around and experiment with stakes before putting bets on.

Can be useful though (see example)

Im not a high staker but... as an example today I was on Marcus Smart over 12 points. He scored 28 and I had $4/stake so I won $64 (16*$4). The most I could have lost was him scoring 0 ($48), and really that was very very unlikely with the absence of Thomas.

Nice job. Yeah most of the decent bets I've seen with them or thought "I'd probably get on that" seem to usually be some kind of player bet. You can have a better idea roughly of what your max loss would be. Games, totals, time, scores, lines, etc just have way too many possible outcomes and some could result in big losses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The TAB promo has been a goldmine. Spent $1500 on all 30 EPL, LaLiga and Serie A games ($50 bucks each) and have made about $500 bucks over the last two weeks. Converted all the bonus bets (from the draws) into about $40 cash for each bonus bet by laying them all on betfair.

The TAB promo has been a goldmine. Spent $1500 on all 30 EPL, LaLiga and Serie A games ($50 bucks each) and have made about $500 bucks over the last two weeks. Converted all the bonus bets (from the draws) into about $40 cash for each bonus bet by laying them all on betfair.
Assuming that your just choosing the favourite in each match?

Yep. 30 favourites.
Tabtouch promo sounds decent as well -
Europa League Final Lead at Any Time and Lose, Money Back up to $50.
Place a Match Result bet on the Europa League Final between Ajax and Manchester United, and if your team leads at any time but loses the game (Normal Time), money back up to $50 (on-line account bets only).

Have a bit of time off at the moment, so I've been streaming SEN up here. They regularly feature an ad from this 'company', so I thought I'd check it out.

https://www.kruzey.com.au/

WTF? It's just one of those junk spam pages that you'd click through in about 2 seconds if you landed on it. I assume they make all their money from referrals, but surely they wouldn't be pulling in that much?

Tabtouch promo sounds decent as well -
Europa League Final Lead at Any Time and Lose, Money Back up to $50.
Place a Match Result bet on the Europa League Final between Ajax and Manchester United, and if your team leads at any time but loses the game (Normal Time), money back up to $50 (on-line account bets only).

Personally I've stayed away from that promo.

If you score first in any game, there is about an 87% chance that you won't lose that game (i.e either a draw or a win.) So, there is only a 13% chance that the promo will be of value. The cash-back option is good though.

The TAB promo is better in my view, because a draw happens between 25-30% of the time in Soccer, so you are getting about double the value from the promo than you are from the TabTouch promo.

Pointsbet.... yep you really need to know what you are doing.

I shudder to think what could of happened if you liked The Crows v Melbourne a few weeks ago.
For memory the line was around minus 7 to 8 goals.
That could quite easily of been a 100 point wipe out if you backed Adelaide

Yeah pointsbet is hard, joined 6 weeks ago and i have gone like this each week
+30u
-20u
-10u
+5u
+10u

so its working but damn the swings are hard. This is with betting 0.1u to 0.2u per market and mainly on lines and dream team. So high variability markets.

Luckily i started with a winning week or I probably would have quit.

Once i turnover my bonus I'll probably only use it when I think the markets are massively wrong.

It also changes how you watch the game, so different when every point matters. Even when you're clearly going to win an unders DT bet you still curse that last min tackle. Much more stressful watching.

Also turning over the bonus is much harder than normal. It only counts the stake per point as the turnover even though you can lose a heap more than that. That means its slow going, even with high risk bets.

Last edited:
pointsbet looks like the biggest and shittiest scam ever in the world of sports gambling. Absolute joke.

I was sceptical on it at first, but imo pointsbet is fine as long as your pick the right markets, research it, use the right stake size and be realistic about what you could be risking. You need to find something with high upside and low downside but be realistic knowing the downside may be higher than you predict. You can actually lose less with pointsbet too. If your bet just loses by 1 point you'd lose only your partial stake for 1 point instead of the full one you'd have made at another bookie.

I was on Blicavs under 77.7 DT on Thursday. Thought he'd go under by 15, but there was a decent chance he could have scored as low as 40 which would be a huge win. I felt the downside was probably he goes just over and by no more than about 10 points (he did by 10 exactly lol) but I was aware of the small chance he could go over by up to 35. Predicted upside +37, Predicted Downside -10, all while being aware there was a chance the predicted downside could have been up to -35. Staked accordingly and while it didn't win, it did play out roughly how I thought and was worth the risk since it could have been a big win.

I'm on Tigers 4th quarter -2 with pointsbet tonight. Predicting my upside to be maybe a 25+ point win, downside to be max maybe a 10 point loss or less, but knowing realistically theres a very small chance it may be like a 25 point loss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back