Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

yes they don't lose unless they up charges (even further if someone on a turnover charge or premium charge, which not all are) which is kinda the point betfair are making

So they up charges for everyone when really it's the traders that are their reasoning. Honestly should be a traders surcharge. Just looking at that scenario there if traders were forced to cover all their costs break even would be a winner at 2.38 for the trader ie $100 profit all going to racing nsw. In the scheme of things that's not really a big deal surely?

So they up charges for everyone when really it's the traders that are their reasoning. Honestly should be a traders surcharge. Just looking at that scenario there if traders were forced to cover all their costs break even would be a winner at 2.38 for the trader ie $100 profit all going to racing nsw. In the scheme of things that's not really a big deal surely?
well, yeah, but betfair is confusing enough to the casual user- having widely differing comm rates depending on whether/how much you trade is never going to work, it's always going to be a blunter approach

the model that makes sense for an exchange is turnover charge based on net position. that's effectively how it works for corps and totes anyway (kind of) just they don't offer a lay position

well, yeah, but betfair is confusing enough to the casual user- having widely differing comm rates depending on whether/how much you trade is never going to work, it's always going to be a blunter approach

the model that makes sense for an exchange is turnover charge based on net position. that's effectively how it works for corps and totes anyway (kind of) just they don't offer a lay position

Would be interesting if they came to the same set of charges if they started over again with a clean slate. Think they could easily improve the whole setup with a bit more transparency, obviously not in their best interest as the opaqueness can let them up their commission across the board and people still debate whether they're in a worse or better position.

A turnover tax just doesn't work for an exchange. The whole concept is people trading in and out. Every other state understands this but VLandys either doesn't want to or is in that tight with Tabcorp he wants to drive BF out.

He doesn't fully understand the impact if BF leave NSW. A huge amount less turnover tax which is the key driver of prize money for RNSW. It's not just the BF turnover tax, a huge chunk of the bets placed via TAB and other corps are laid off on BF, that will all be gone so tax from other corps will drop dramatically. With no early BF guide for prices NSW markets will go up later and corps more gun shy to take anyone on.

Next race (race 6), number 7 Diapason.

Finished 2,1,3,1 in it's last 4 including 2 at Sandown.

Same promotion with Crownbet.

Will wipe the ass with the rest of the field

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody else getting blocked from taking up ladbrokes enchanced odds on select games? (ie Dees and Broncos tonight). Had no problems until the past couple of weeks.

Anybody else getting blocked from taking up ladbrokes enchanced odds on select games? (ie Dees and Broncos tonight). Had no problems until the past couple of weeks.
They have been on a blocking rampage the last couple of weeks...

Out of curiosity has anyone used 'Classicbet'? I see they have a $1000 matched deposit bonus but Im always a bit wary. Also if anyone is in WA and recieved this signup bonus (most bookies state WA excluded).

Copped a promo ban from SB. Admittedly a large majority of my recent bets with them have been mainly their AFL/NRL/Soccer promos and not much on their regular markets. I'd happily bet on their other markets regularly though, if I wasn't limited on them :rolleyes:

Out of interest, how much were you winning via the afl promo to get banned? Asking for a friend...

Out of interest, how much were you winning via the afl promo to get banned? Asking for a friend...

its hard to say what the actual profit on just the SB account was from it since some was with B365 and others. I think it was more the fact that probably 85% of my SB bets lately have just been various promos with them. The reason I wasn't betting on much else with them lately though is because of limits lol, otherwise I'd happily be placing other bets. If you bet on other things as well as the AFL promo I'm guessing you'll be fine with it.

its hard to say what the actual profit on just the SB account was from it since some was with B365 and others. I think it was more the fact that probably 85% of my SB bets lately have just been various promos with them. The reason I wasn't betting on much else with them lately though is because of limits lol, otherwise I'd happily be placing other bets. If you bet on other things as well as the AFL promo I'm guessing you'll be fine with it.

Ladbrokes are no different. Bet on 3 AFL promo's over 3 weeks (max bet $25 and $50)
Banned from all promos as I was not betting "in the spirit of gambling"
That was recently lifted after losing a bit on a Saturday. Funny that.

What are people's experiences with BET365

If you are just betting on head to head market, SB's promo is forced, you don't have an option to apply it or not. To say you are specifically exploiting it is a bit rich.

If you are just betting on head to head market, SB's promo is forced, you don't have an option to apply it or not. To say you are specifically exploiting it is a bit rich.

Well that depends if you are betting multiple H2H markets which do not have a related promo, as well as the promo markets. Plus if your bets exactly correlate to the max amount of the promo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back