Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes you can use it in any amount you want as many times

OK, assuming you have a BF account with your size bank the best way to do it is in smaller amounts on horses at $10+.

With the bonus you don't get your stake back if it wins so the shorter the odds the worse the return.

$500 @ $2 = $1000 less $500 stake so a return of $500 if it wins. Even if you could lay at say $2 you can only lay $250 to guarantee an equal return win or lose (less commission) so you'd be looking at a return of $230-$250 on your $500 bonus. Suboptimal.

Back a horse @ $20 for say $100. $2000 less $100 stake = $1900 collect if it wins. You can lay it at say $21 for say $90. $100 if it wins, $85 post comms if it loses. Rinse and repeat 4 more times. $425 profit from a $500 deposit bonus.

Longer odds = less impact on bonuses because the stake is not returned in the payout.

Because you can split the bet you should have enough to cover the lay side via BF

Odds are too short at $2 to return 75%

Best case with $2200 is to back at odds of around 6 and lay at around <7
Isn’t there a risk involved in the case that the bonuses all win and all the money gets trapped in the one account (classicbet) with no way to withdraw due to turnover requirements, with not enough funds to lay? Or do you do it in small size bets to minimise the chance of this occurring

Isn’t there a risk involved in the case that the bonuses all win and all the money gets trapped in the one account (classicbet) with no way to withdraw due to turnover requirements, with not enough funds to lay? Or do you do it in small size bets to minimise the chance of this occurring

Because you can split the bet do it in 5 x $100 lots and look at long odds

Chances are if you back 5 x $20 shots none hit but at worst you would expect 1.

There's actually more risk in a $2 chance winning and having to turnover, plus less return. But your call

Not sure if this is email invite only but Bet365 are running a nice promo today for the magic millions.
Place a fixed odds win bet on Gold Coast race 1-7 or 9 and they will match it with a bonus bet up to $100 in race 8.
This also runs in conjunction with their cash back up to $55 if your fixed odds win runs second or third in Gold Coast race 1-4.

Neds promos are good for laying on betfair then getting a free bonus bet for nothing.

Tonight, bet on race 3 at Melton and if it wins get a bonus bet (up to your stake for race 5)

Price pump it, then lay it on betfair, making a small profit, or break even.

If it wins you get a free bonus bet for race 5 at no risk. If it loses, you still make a small profit, or break even anyway.

Elitebet Aust Open Mens promo-
Lose in 5 sets, bonus bet up to $200.
this seems pretty good
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quick question lads. Had a pretty successful day yesterday and need to go about doing a fairly large withdrawal (~$4.5k) from SB. Wondering what’s the best way to go about it - multiple bank transactions? Withdraw to cash card and then deposit back into my bank?

Quick question lads. Had a pretty successful day yesterday and need to go about doing a fairly large withdrawal (~$4.5k) from SB. Wondering what’s the best way to go about it - multiple bank transactions? Withdraw to cash card and then deposit back into my bank?

Not sure what you mean. Just withdraw it all straight to your bank if that's where you want it

$10k would get auto flagged, but on the assumption it's all legit you shouldn't have any worry.

Edit: that's due to anti money laundering laws

Fair enough too. It's all legit – I withdrew directly to my bank in five separate transactions maxing out at $1,000 each just to be safe and it was all good.

Thanks again for the help/advice lads.

Get a promo offer from Neds on facebook, no mention of excluding Vics, click on signup only to discover Vics are excluded :(

Get a promo offer from Neds on facebook, no mention of excluding Vics, click on signup only to discover Vics are excluded :(

Give them a call and try to deposit over the phone mentioning the promo and see if they give it to you then, they can sort out the bonus bets into your account on their end, will probably ask you how you'd want it split as well.

On the note of neds, got an email offer of 50% deposit match bonus up to $125, anyone else get it?

Also for those of you who don't have a bet365 acc, they have a bonus match of $200 for new acc's til mid Feb, don't usually do new account bonuses from what I'd googled so decent offer.

Give them a call and try to deposit over the phone mentioning the promo and see if they give it to you then, they can sort out the bonus bets into your account on their end, will probably ask you how you'd want it split as well.

On the note of neds, got an email offer of 50% deposit match bonus up to $125, anyone else get it?

Also for those of you who don't have a bet365 acc, they have a bonus match of $200 for new acc's til mid Feb, don't usually do new account bonuses from what I'd googled so decent offer.

Thanks but I let it go as it related to tonight's BBL match

Remove this Banner Ad

Back