Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeremy Cameron $2 odds on TAB to kick a goal, not sure of max stake
EDIT: $10, shithouse

Last edited:

pointsbet game me 375 in that situation
Ah yeah that's right, I confused myself - a dead heat results in a winning bonus bet returning zero only when it is placed at odds-on or lower (i.e. equal to or less than 2.00).

Last edited:
Say your bonus bet of $50 was placed @ 2.00 instead.
Result: Two-way dead heat involving your selection and another
Return: $100/2 runners = $50
but $50 was the bonus bet stake which is returned to the bookmaker
Profit: $0 lol

Bossbet have had a heap of promos lately that are essentially free money, most recently Cats to win GF & Selwood 1+ disposals, $2.50 odds max bet $25.

I don't wanna get restricted/banned. What's the best way to go about placing decoy bets?
Couple 50c punts every couple days?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bossbet have had a heap of promos lately that are essentially free money, most recently Cats to win GF & Selwood 1+ disposals, $2.50 odds max bet $25.

I don't wanna get restricted/banned. What's the best way to go about placing decoy bets?
Couple 50c punts every couple days?

A couple 50c bets isn't going to cut it. Just take the free money and dont worry about trying to engineer mug bets with volume that will have no effect on restrictions anyway

Welcome to team BaggyBet, thanks for joining.
I can offer you a 50% bonus on your first deposit up to a maximum deposit of $150. (Max bonus $75)
  • On the deposit screen, under the promo code section enter the promo code BGY150 and ensure you click APPLY CODE before clicking deposit.
Lol BaggyBet. Isn't that what Wayne Carey was trying to do in Perth?

Lol BaggyBet. Isn't that what Wayne Carey was trying to do in Perth?

It’s the Vic Mailbag crew despite them claiming they would never be associated with bookmakers

Email I got from Elitebet.

Hello Mike, hope you are well.

It is with regret that I have to email you informing you that your account is no longer eligible for promotions or bonuses of any kind from this point.

You have done absolutely nothing wrong other than be a little sharper than the average recreational punter. With the continued increases in taxes from state governments and racing and sporting jurisdictions our hands have been tied.

We are definitely happy to accept all your bets it just has to be on an even playing field.

Rang and queried this and they said I am having enough non promo related bets but promos are there to help struggling punters.

I don't even bet that higher amounts so weird.

They also deposited all my money back 8nto my bank account without me requesting it.

We are definitely happy to accept all your bets it just has to be on an even playing field.

Rang and queried this and they said I am having enough non promo related bets but promos are there to help struggling punters.

I don't even bet that higher amounts so weird.

They also deposited all my money back 8nto my bank account without me requesting it.
Translation, we are happy to let you keep punting as long as you don't win.

That's actually a very well articulated explanation.

I take that as a polite and courteous way of excluding you from promos. If only all customer service was as professional and empathetic as that.

Adrian Dowdle, I'm looking at you. You don't have an empathetic bone if your body.

I take that as a polite and courteous way of excluding you from promos. If only all customer service was as professional and empathetic as that.

Adrian Dowdle, I'm looking at you. You don't have an empathetic bone if your body.
agreed. a 1000 leagues better than the approach of boombet. my friend made one promo bet & then got hit was an email requested certified documents, bank statements, letters etc to state they weren't money laundering. they do this to everyone. unsure why they don't get picked up on it by the regulators. massive abuse of power. most of their promos are trash to boot.

It is but its a little funny.

'You've done nothing wrong' and then they say 'it just needs to be a level playing field'

It is but its a little funny.

'You've done nothing wrong' and then they say 'it just needs to be a level playing field'
Promos are essentially tilting the odds back in your favour so its a fair statement. I respect the honesty, my neds account was closed recently and all I got was, "Your account has been closed for commercial reasons." I sent them my bank details and asked for more info and they ignored me.

Email I got from Elitebet.

Hello Mike, hope you are well.

It is with regret that I have to email you informing you that your account is no longer eligible for promotions or bonuses of any kind from this point.

You have done absolutely nothing wrong other than be a little sharper than the average recreational punter. With the continued increases in taxes from state governments and racing and sporting jurisdictions our hands have been tied.

What a nice way to be promo banned.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back