Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

We all know that this goes on but it still never ceases to amaze me that the corps have gotten away with it for so long.

Hope nobody here got caught up in this.

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/why-gam...akers-can-be-a-mugs-game-20161103-gshn9c.html
good read hapeens a few bit
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

The last couple of months I've started to be limited and declined by a fair few bookies (main 3 are Sportsbet, Crown, Lux). I have plenty of accounts with other bookies but they don't always have the markets and odds I want. Is there anything I can do to have restrictions taken off my accounts? Or should I just give up on it and use family/friends accounts to place bets if I want to use those bookies?

The last couple of months I've started to be limited and declined by a fair few bookies (main 3 are Sportsbet, Crown, Lux). I have plenty of accounts with other bookies but they don't always have the markets and odds I want. Is there anything I can do to have restrictions taken off my accounts? Or should I just give up on it and use family/friends accounts to place bets if I want to use those bookies?

Once you're limited, it's over. Concede and move on or annoy them with trivial questions

What sports or particular bets are you placing??
sport

Does anyone know what happens with the 2012 brownlow bets, are betting agencies now liable to pay out for bets on Cotchin and Mitchell? im assuming you can go back in your betting history find the bet. I went on sporsbet live chat earlier and when you opened chat a thing came up saying 'for 2012 bronlow enquiries click here' or something along those lines so there must have been people asking the question.

Does anyone know what happens with the 2012 brownlow bets, are betting agencies now liable to pay out for bets on Cotchin and Mitchell? im assuming you can go back in your betting history find the bet. I went on sporsbet live chat earlier and when you opened chat a thing came up saying 'for 2012 bronlow enquiries click here' or something along those lines so there must have been people asking the question.

Nope - paid out on the official result on the night. I think sports are offering customers there stake back in bonus bets if you backed either Cotchin or Mitchell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SPORTSBET’S $1 MILLION BROWNLOW PAYOUT ON COTCHIN AND MITCHELL

Online bookmaker sportsbet.com.au has reacted swiftly to news that Sam Mitchell and Trent Cotchin are the joint 2012 Brownlow Medallists by paying out nearly one million dollars to customers who backed the pair four years ago.

Exactly 10,751 people have had their accounts credited to the tune of $1.07 million as a result of the AFL’s announcement.

The winnings have been paid as bonus bets.

“Trent Cotchin and Sam Mitchell are the winners of the 2012 Brownlow Medal so why wouldn’t you pay out on them as winners? We feel it’s the right thing to do,” said sportsbet.com.au’s Christian Jantzen.

2012 Brownlow Payout details

Total amount paid out: $1.07 million

Total customers receiving payout: 10,751

I had my first bet with Luxbet in about 6 months on Saturday. I placed a $50 bet on a horse which ran 2nd, and according to their promos page it was eligible for a bonus bet refund. So I waited till tonight and decided to ask them about it when it wasn't being credited. They claimed to have e-mailed me at 9:00AM on Saturday to inform me that my account was no longer eligible for promotions. Which is perfectly fine I thought, that's their right. So I went to check my e-mail since I must have missed it. Nope, not there. I checked my spam/trash folders and all the usual stuff when you go searching for an email. Couldn't find it.

I can't prove that they are lying. But what are the odds they e-mail me at 9:00AM, before my first deposit in months, before I even place a bet, and notify me for no apparent reason that I'm no longer eligible for promos?

But what are the odds they e-mail me at 9:00AM, before my first deposit in months, before I even place a bet, and notify me for no apparent reason that I'm no longer eligible for promos?

Email their trading team and ask them to frame a market with odds on whether they email you at 9:00AM before your first deposit in months informing you that you are no longer eligible for promos.

I had my first bet with Luxbet in about 6 months on Saturday. I placed a $50 bet on a horse which ran 2nd, and according to their promos page it was eligible for a bonus bet refund. So I waited till tonight and decided to ask them about it when it wasn't being credited. They claimed to have e-mailed me at 9:00AM on Saturday to inform me that my account was no longer eligible for promotions. Which is perfectly fine I thought, that's their right. So I went to check my e-mail since I must have missed it. Nope, not there. I checked my spam/trash folders and all the usual stuff when you go searching for an email. Couldn't find it.

I can't prove that they are lying. But what are the odds they e-mail me at 9:00AM, before my first deposit in months, before I even place a bet, and notify me for no apparent reason that I'm no longer eligible for promos?

It'll fall on deaf ears, any complaint

Made a Pinnacle account the other day as I was told from a friend they have a fast in-play betting system. He's been using it for betting on Dota.

I must say, it's pretty good given the current circumstances but there's no mobile app and it's not as fast as the bet365 in-play was. Still, better than nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back