Betting websites | Page 118 | BigFooty

Betting websites

Discussion in 'Punting Board' started by Beauy420, Jul 13, 2011.

1. TBellicious

TBellicious Premium Platinum

Carlton
    What does everyone use on here?
    I’m split over 3
    365 - generally the best imo. Books are usually the best
    TAB - if even odds would rather lose it to the tab than a corp
    Sportsbet - futures and the odd power play

Haven’t mastered the fair but slowly figuring it out. Go there often to check what the market is doing and the Books are incredible in comparison to corps so want to get involved sooner rather than later

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2. Maveric

Maveric All Australian

Richmond
    happy to concede on this one, had a look and appears you are all definitely more knowledgeable than i am on the sportbet multis 100% legit!

3. Browney2006

Browney2006 Premiership Player

Essendon
    I use 9 lol, but thats because im a bit of a player props over/under addict so a point here or there is very, very valuable. I also use different bookies for different sports. For multis (which i mainly put on very low units for shits and giggles as no serious punter should rely on these to make you long term profit) i use lads and sportsbet generally for their odds boost. Bet365 for Soccer as they have a 2 goals up promo for all big leagues all season. Ubet and Neds are great for markets that are getting hammered on the big guys and have dropped in price - can find some good NBA over/under on these.

Sportsbet
    Bet365
    TAB
    Ladbrokes
    Beteasy
    Neds
    Unibet
    Pointsbet
    Ubet

4. X_box_X

X_box_X Premium Platinum

Western Bulldogs
    Other Teams:
    Chelsea
    It's well known the bookies rarely allow two accounts to be used in the same household (or similarly, with the same IP address).

How come people get away with going to their local gaming venue or TAB outlet and using that venue's free Wifi to place bets with an online bookmaker? This is especially the case for going to a race meeting and using Wifi. There would be up to 100 people using Wifi on a big race meeting to place bets with online bookmakers.

How do bookies police that, given a simple search of one IP address would bring up multiple accounts betting with the same IP address.

5. Sabbathen

Sabbathen All Australian

West Coast
    Each device connected to the network also has a unique ID that is recorded.