Biased/incompetent media coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy to not have much attention paid to us and fly under the radar.

We've been complaining about the media focusing on us too much the last week and now we're complaining when they don't
It's the good v the bad. But I agree it's not the worst thing for us to fly under the proverbial radar because in theory it affords us a psychological advantage.

The competition is going to be tighter in 2017 than possibly ever before with Melbourne, St Kilda, Port, Collingwood, Essendon, Fremantle, Richmond and even perhaps Brisbane causing some headaches for other teams vying for the 8. Gold Coast should also be better this year but Rocket appears to be a touch inept nowadays by comparison.

Last edited:
Happy to not have much attention paid to us and fly under the radar.

We've been complaining about the media focusing on us too much the last week and now we're complaining when they don't

Whilst I agree it's good to fly under the radar, it would have been nice to see Petrie's efforts acknowledged rather than 10 year old news

Darling was in the same draft class and he has kicked almost 40 more career goals than lynch . I doubt lynch gets as much s**t as darling
To be fair Lynch beats Darling in nearly every per game stat except tackles. Jack's got 26 games on Lynch, but seems to have plateaued since 2013, whereas Lynch seems to be getting better.

To be fair Lynch beats Darling in nearly every per game stat except tackles. Jack's got 26 games on Lynch, but seems to have plateaued since 2013, whereas Lynch seems to be getting better.
jack is also second tall forward and lynch is the number 1 target . Darling doesn't get the same supply . Do you think lynch would have the same output behind JK ?

jack is also second tall forward and lynch is the number 1 target . Darling doesn't get the same supply . Do you think lynch would have the same output behind JK ?
Don't know to be honest. Do you think JK would have the same supply with Lynch instead of Darling?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sometimes I forget this forum is populated by all ages. Attack the content, not the name, not the sex.
I'm not attacking the sex. Women journos can be as bad as men and can be as good as the good male journos. Making funny of people's names is pretty common.

Making funny of people's names is pretty common.
It is, true. But likening her, a female, to a crass name for a female sexual organ, and then further implying that it is bad, grotesque, or 'dirty', tends to produce a double standard which is not warranted.

By all means call her a hypocritical f-wit, which is something used to describe Barrett on a daily basis. Insults based on sex and gender aren't neccessary, or cool.

It is, true. But likening her, a female, to a crass name for a female sexual organ, and then further implying that it is bad, grotesque, or 'dirty', tends to produce a double standard which is not warranted.

By all means call her a hypocritical f-wit, which is something used to describe Barrett on a daily basis. Insults based on sex and gender aren't neccessary, or cool.
Does that mean you can't call someone a dick?

What about 'campaigner' ?

I call Barret a smelly ball sack. So I guess I'm consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back