BigFooty Death List 2023 - ClarkeM goes Back-To-Back, finishing 1st/60 with 251 points

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm popping my death list cherry and I'm all in baby.

May the reaper be swift and bountiful to my picks this year. Even though I'm fans of a lot of them.

Love the macabre-ness of this, missed out last year.

Anyway, reserved spot, currently working on a list.

A little call out here, let’s get a huge turnout this year! The more deaths, the better (?)… strange way to say it but anyway.

Calling on you all to TAG friends in the thread and let’s get 50-100 entries this year!

A little call out here, let’s get a huge turnout this year! The more deaths, the better (?)… strange way to say it but anyway.

Calling on you all to TAG friends in the thread and let’s get 50-100 entries this year!
I’m in , nothing like putting people on a death list and hoping the universe does it’s work for you

We've got 10 people so far who have entered lists. I've not opened any lists as I don't want to be that guy to steal ideas (plus I'm confident in my ability to pick a good list already so there's that). Reckon I'll have my list sorted by tomorrow though, as I've been working on it all year to be fair so it's just a case of putting 20 names in from my list of 50 haha.

As I wrote last night, would be awesome if we had 50+ players this year. 2022 had 35. Not sure about 2021.

We've got 10 people so far who have entered lists. I've not opened any lists as I don't want to be that guy to steal ideas (plus I'm confident in my ability to pick a good list already so there's that). Reckon I'll have my list sorted by tomorrow though, as I've been working on it all year to be fair so it's just a case of putting 20 names in from my list of 50 haha.

As I wrote last night, would be awesome if we had 50+ players this year. 2022 had 35. Not sure about 2021.
I've shared the info in an off-topic thread on the Geelong board - see if anyone's interested that may not have heard of this before

Have figured mine out but leaving the submission late so I can do a last minute check (and for any late year terminal diagnosis announcements).

Have figured mine out but leaving the submission late so I can do a last minute check (and for any late year terminal diagnosis announcements).
I have a list of 22 - just waiting on Pele to make some space

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope my search history doesn’t get audited as it’s looking grim

You mean there's something morbid about googling "terminally ill celebrities"?

You mean there's something morbid about googling "terminally ill celebrities"?
Not in my eyes
Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

ClarkeM convinced me this was a good idea.
You've played before no?

Anyway, I have my coffee in hand. Agenda for today:
  • Have another coffee - ain't doing anything until I have a second coffee.
  • Personal things stuff I need to do
  • Build a new 2023 Death List Spreadsheet
  • Decide on my 20 names
  • Then start going through submissions so far, doing Wiki checks*
  • Promote the game around on BigFooty.

You've played before no?

Anyway, I have my coffee in hand. Agenda for today:
  • Have another coffee - ain't doing anything until I have a second coffee.
  • Personal things stuff I need to do
  • Build a new 2023 Death List Spreadsheet
  • Decide on my 20 names
  • Then start going through submissions so far, doing Wiki checks*
  • Promote the game around on BigFooty.
Nope I have not.

I have complied a barely researched list with a couple of random names I thought of along the way. With two edits already

Nope I have not.

I have complied a barely researched list with a couple of random names I thought of along the way. With two edits already
I’ve had to start again as I made a list of people I want dead 😬.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back