(Log in to remove this ad.)

deathevocation

Coffee. Football. Metal.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
Thread starter #4,903
Hooded Menace - Ossuarium Silhouettes Unhallowed.

How did this not make my end of year list? New vocalist Harri Kuokkanen is perfect.
How good is the opener? Real Candlemass sounding death.

Ed_Gein

You are nex !
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LFC, BVB, Rangers, Valencia, Storm
Hopefully it's ok to rep the band from the same city as me. ;) Saor released a video for one of the songs off the new album. Gorgeous landscape in it, song is alright, but not a huge fan of Andy Marshall's vocals.

dwwaino

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
Moderator #4,906
This is great, how did I miss it. NAILS have been hammering (pun intended) Metal Sucks and its owner on Twitter for over a week. According to NAILS, apparently there are about 5 or 6 metal blog sites all owned by the same person. On one hand MS acts all woke, attacks bands and tries to sterilise metal, yet on some of the other sites they take money from the labels promoting the same bands.

https://twitter.com/NAILStyranny

Dee Snider

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
This is great, how did I miss it. NAILS have been hammering (pun intended) Metal Sucks and its owner on Twitter for over a week. According to NAILS, apparently there are about 5 or 6 metal blog sites all owned by the same person. On one hand MS acts all woke, attacks bands and tries to sterilise metal, yet on some of the other sites they take money from the labels promoting the same bands.

It’s frustrating because I quite enjoyed MS but their pathetic divisive ‘let’s appease the permanently outraged about something vocal minority’ grandstanding really pisses me off. So I avoid the site nowadays.

deathevocation

Coffee. Football. Metal.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Thread starter #4,908

Love it. Glad Behemoth gave them a backhander over the Graveland photo too. People who run that site deserve a beatdown (or ten).

Schauermann

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
It’s frustrating because I quite enjoyed MS but their pathetic divisive ‘let’s appease the permanently outraged about something vocal minority’ grandstanding really pisses me off. So I avoid the site nowadays.
Only cut 'n' copy is real anyway.

Slayer, Tales of the Macabre, Leather 'n'Spikes, Black Book of Darkness, Tornado, some of my favourites fanzines long gone. Miss those days...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magus

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I avoided the Roots tour, cos obviously (ended up going to the sold out Richmond-GWS PF and being a total flog to all my tigers mates who couldn't get tickets), but I'd go to this one.
BTR/Arise tour will be approx. a million times better than Roots anyway.

deathevocation

Coffee. Football. Metal.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Thread starter #4,918
I avoided the Roots tour, cos obviously (ended up going to the sold out Richmond-GWS PF and being a total flog to all my tigers mates who couldn't get tickets), but I'd go to this one.
Yep. I'll go too. From memory skipped Arise tour at Festival Hall. Goes to show how big they were back then.

deathevocation

Coffee. Football. Metal.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Thread starter #4,925
Top Bottom