Player Sponsorship BigFooty Saints Board Player Sponsorship 2019

Who should we sponsor this year for Saints BigFooty Player Sponsorship?

• Sam Alabakis

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Matty Parker

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • Jack Lonie

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Richo???

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Robbie Young

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Callum Wilkie

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

BnF tickets raffle to be completed in 4 hours, get onto the post page for it if you want in the raffle, only 4 or 5 names in the at so far so good chance for all!

Howdy all,

Sorry had a few things on the go over the last month or so (moving house and exam) so been bit slack on BF and let the player sponsors stuff go a bit stale!

We still have the Players Sponsors gift, which is a pretty good travel/sports bag, to raffle off so please reply to the thread regarding that and I will raffle in the next week.

Also as we over-subscribed this year I have organised to have a signed Robbie Young Guernsey to raffle off too, unfortunately it is only a small size, so not many people will fit into it I am thinking but will look great hanging on a wall etc
Oh and I got the indigenous one, seen as our bloke Robbie is indigenous!
I will put a thread up now for people to post replies to say that they are keen on this!

Hope you all enjoyed being part of BF Saints Board player sponsorship this year.
Hopefully everyone is keen to jump in again next year??

Cheers
Boydie

Well done all year boydie , definitely will go around again next year.

My sentiments exactly, well done boydie on organising and running the sponsorship, and as I like breaking hoodoo's and badges, up for next time as well.

So with Robbie Young delisted, there is calls on the delistings thread that the Player Sponsors curse is real and we should close up shop.
What are everyone's thoughts?

Can we sponsor players from other clubs?

How far did we over sub? Do we have enough to go up a level in terms of player? Maybe try to get someone like Ryder for a few years to make us feel a bit better? Load up on my boy Doogs?

How far did we over sub? Do we have enough to go up a level in terms of player? Maybe try to get someone like Ryder for a few years to make us feel a bit better? Load up on my boy Doogs?

We've always supported a kid who's got no sponsors and is low chance of game time - also why we seem to be a curse. Could be a bit of a solution there. I like the idea of doogz

Dont have enough to level up, we only $100ish oversubscribed this year

We've always supported a kid who's got no sponsors and is low chance of game time - also why we seem to be a curse. Could be a bit of a solution there. I like the idea of doogz
Once player list for sponsorship is out I will see where Doogs is and as always we will put to a vote.
Hope your coolies with that L_W_P ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to keep going, given we generally sponsor a kid that no-one else has picked we're not exactly playing the odds. Sooner or later we'll find one

Back