Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Last nights show is available on iTunes, Spotify etc or can be viewed on YouTube!

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Richmond redevelopment additional cost, club asking members to chip in.
-Liam Baker & Dustin Martin movements
-Would you do the trade?
-Preview of Melbourne game.

Otherwise you can view it below:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Last edited:
Astbury won’t be in it seems. He’s still a bit away, and Cotch likely to return v the dishlickers. So, it will be a like for like in now i reckon. Interesting times a foot.
Naish ?

PSA..

Get your TV mute button ready folks, the Tigercast will be coming to you LIVE this Wednesday night for an in game special comments feast during our match vs the bulldogs for the 1st half and half time.

We will go live at 7pm on Wednesday night and kick off with a mini preview of the game as we wait for the first bounce.

Once the game has started you can sit back, relax and enjoy Tiger71 captain blood 17 and I discuss and dissect the game as it happens, offer our insights, blatant barracking of the tigers, bit of banter, analysis and who knows what else.

Important to note this will not be full blown proper commentary for legal reasons.

I'll post the link Wednesday night to click on at 7pm.

Listeners can also use the spreaker app to submit questions.

There is a slight delay between spreaker and TV but we will provide constant time clock updates so you can do a quick TV pause and hopefully sync it up closer.

We are doing this for the 1st half and half time only to see how it goes for both us and the listeners.

Can't wait and hope to have a few of you tuning in!

Last edited:

love the idea :) make sure to get the sync of your comments to what can be easily seen on the TV accurate otherwise you'll just be annoying everybody who's got a delayed telecast haha
This is undoubtedly the tricky part to it all.

There is a natural 2-3 second delay to what we say vs what is seen on TV.

To try and fix this we will give multiple time call outs so people can potentially pause their TV for a split few seconds which will hopefully then synch it up a lot closer.

And because we are doing comments / chat rather than full-blown commentary im hoping its more forgiving that way too.

Lots to learn no doubt.

Disapointed I won't have you guys to listen to tomorrow while out driving but will be worth the wait to hear what you come up with Wednesday night!!.

We did a show tonight as well, you will stillhave listening material tomorrow!

Uploading now

This is exciting! I’ve been calling for it for couple years now.. great to see its happening!

question, are you guys gonna have the commentary on while watching?
Can see tiger71 just ripping Bruce and Carey a new one non stop
Would would be epic entertainment

That would be very funny lol.

But nah we wont have the actual in game commentary.

Mainly because it will filter through our microphones and cause a huge echo and it would be unlistenable

But feel free to use the spreaker chat client to let us know if bt or Bruce say something stupid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's how I took it as well.

Tiger71 is doing some more digging on this to see if there is anything to it.

I'm scared to even say this but is he at an age where that long out of the game could be too much?
Rance did a great job of coaching behind the scenes last year, no doubt it helped the backline get it together after he was gone and the VFL boys benefited also. Maybe he's in for a coaching role?

How long until the show comes up Michael's? Great to see you're still doing the Regular Show as well as a fantastic idea for Wednesday night
Maybe 25 min.

Just having some toddler not sleeping interruptions currently

Episode 10 for 2020 is now done and dusted.

Current episode:
S04 EP10 ft Michaels, Captain Blood17 and Tiger71

100th Episode!

Huge thanks to Tiger71 and captain blood 17 for coming on!

**episode contains language, if easily offended, don't listen** T71 was a bit more fired up than usual.

Topics covered:
-Celebrate 100 shows
-Review of the GWS game
-Dusty is back
-Rioli discussion
-T71 lets fly at the umpiring, very fired up..
-Bloodbath x 2
-T71 vents about some media bias he is seeing
-Answer some listener questions
-We don't preview the Dogs game, but we do drop the bombshell about our LIVE in game show happening this Wednesday vs the Dogs

Plus heaps more.

Check out the episode on the below links:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube
iTunes
Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

How long until the show comes up Michael's? Great to see you're still doing the Regular Show as well as a fantastic idea for Wednesday night
up now!

Gentlemen that was Cinnamon Shai latte

Daniel Rioli - agree with the supportive comments and he's improving but don't you think he squibs contests which is unRichmondy and unRioli?
Lol at T71 saying he's not there to kick goals right after mentioning all the goals he kicked against GWS in previous finals campaigns. C'mon mate you can't have it both ways.

Look out Bambi

Great podcast again guys!

Yeah Na about rioli... like tigermoz said cant have it both ways tiger71..
yeah when he was lining up for goal he was cooked but ffs we were down by 14 with 3 mins on the clock! A bit of bloody urgency would be nice!!

The rest of the podcast def had cinnamon and plenty more spices!

can’t wait for Wednesday! Will be a refreshing change to normal head drilling worthy channel 7..

Michaels LOVED that Bambi/Naish joke
It was twice as funny for me because before CB said what he said, I was about to throw to him to get his thoughts on Naish.

It was just panning out better than I had hoped and none of it was planned lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back