Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Last nights show is available on iTunes, Spotify etc or can be viewed on YouTube!

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Richmond redevelopment additional cost, club asking members to chip in.
-Liam Baker & Dustin Martin movements
-Would you do the trade?
-Preview of Melbourne game.

Otherwise you can view it below:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Last edited:

Good Podcast guys, had to test my patience and wait until this morning to listen while I was out driving.

Shedda mentioned last year, the break while he was home as his partner gave birth was good for him and it was discussed how football might change in the future. Wonder if we'll ever see older players come in mid year, or better managed through out the season to ensure they remain fresh while giving some young guys an oppportunity.

any chance of a live call of the game Sunday now it's in Sydney and you guys are in lockdown?
Great idea nobstar! Tigercast live over fox flogs anyday!

I seriously want to support the afl and anything to do with it as little as possible now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When he first dropped out but his image stayed still, I thought JC may have had a stroke lol
And I thought here we go again 71 is going to get another lecture from Mrs as he's head jiggles left and right on his way to a charger:)

Monday night is Tigercast night!

You can watch our weekly show live tonight on Facebook, YouTube, Twitch or Twitter!

Plenty to discuss so tune in and get involved!

YouTube
Facebook
Twitter

Question for tonight. Two parter.

How did we win a free kick count? And why all of a sudden are we getting free kicks that were missed in the first 10 rounds? What has changed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back