BigFooty Yid Army Thread Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta get Modric out of the middle.
Back on the left please Harry!

Agree. But that will only happen once Hudd is back.

Loaning out Hutton AND Naughton was a stupid idea. Palacios might have to play RB!

Team could look something like this:

Gomes
Palacios-Dawson-Bassong-BAE
Bentley-Hudd-Modric-Bale
Crouch-Pav (not 100% sure Defoe is fit to start, lets hope he is)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

****!!! couldnt really break them down, even though they played the 10-0-1 formation. no help from that **** of a ref! subbing pav for defoe was almost suicide! take off crouch, hes pretty ****ing useless.

jesus we better ****ing bounce back against the dirty gooner scum!

No streams there...

Eh? There was about 12 for the Tottenham game alone :confused:

So Kranjcars injury is serious according to Harry and Corluka needed injections to get through the game... and we played 130 mins on a heavy pitch and will be exhausted physically and mentally for the Arsenal game... And Palacios is now banned for two matches.

:thumbsu:

lol it's great being a spurs fan!

OK, injuries have finally caught up with us this season it's gonna end in dissapointment we probably all know that now.

But I think we can all look forward to greater thnigs. We got a strong squad - just need two or three more quality players in the summer. And I don't think we could have as worse a run of injuries again - and we will be stronger for it next season.

I am pissed off right now don't get me wrong - but I feel more opimistic than I usually do in these circumstances

COYS

Transfer Fee For Starting Line Ups

Pompey

James - £1.2Mill
Rocha - Free
Finnan - Free
Mokeana - Free
Mullins - £2 Mill
Brown - Free
Boateng - £4 Mill
Yebda - Loan
Wilson - Acadamy
Piquionne - Loan
Dindane - Loan

Total Team Value : £7.2Million

Spurs Line Up

Gomes - £7.8 Million
Bale - £5 Million
Bassong - £8 Million
Dawson - £5 Million
Corluka - £8.5 Mill
Bentley - £17 Million
Modric - £16.5 Million
Huddlestone - £2 Million
Palacios - £12 Million
Defoe - £15 Million
Crouch - £9 Million

Spurs Overall £105.8Mill

lol it's great being a spurs fan!

OK, injuries have finally caught up with us this season it's gonna end in dissapointment we probably all know that now.

But I think we can all look forward to greater thnigs. We got a strong squad - just need two or three more quality players in the summer. And I don't think we could have as worse a run of injuries again - and we will be stronger for it next season.

I am pissed off right now don't get me wrong - but I feel more opimistic than I usually do in these circumstances

COYS

We had 28 shots.... Half on target, but none all that much trouble. We need a striker that can hit the net... such as a Berbatov. Crouch was horrid - he needs to go. But I know he wont.

Good to see no gunners fans have come on here gloating about your loss unlike you lot after we lost to a real team (Barcelona).

It just shows that you are a nothing club that we don't really care about.

Unfortunately Bale and Gomes can't carry the rest of the team.

I'm starting to have doubts about Bassong. He gives away way too many stupid free kicks. Huddlestone just disappeared in and out of the game. Bentley needs to go. ASAP.

Crouch, Defoe and Pav were just bad as each other. EG should have come on much earlier.

Arsenal will drive the final nail into our coffin. It will be painful to watch. Lennon surely has to be risked for this game. I have a sneaky feeling King will play

Defoe and EG please!!

Lennon is a must and can we please play Kranjcar instead of Huddlestone in the middle. Or a diamond with Kaboul as a pure DM and Kranjcar or Modric playing just behind the strikers and doing no defending at all.

i dont know about you guys but im already up for the game vs the scum! **** the FA cup! we want top 4! and we also want to stop any chance the scum have of winning the league!!

COYS!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back