Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sh*t we are different clubs but that misses the point.

As jd2010 rightly points out, where was the furloughing of staff footage? Do you not think it odd that for a so called warts and all “unrestricted access” documentary it was remarkably sanitised? Come on mate, we aren’t attacking Levy or Mourinho here, but that thing, whilst enjoyable was dross and not even in the least bit insightful.

Not one club employee not directly involved with the team itself was spoken to, save for the 30 second puff piece where Mourinho meets the bean counters.
We didn't furlough staff, we indicated that when the program was due to start that we would utilise it, then reneged before it even became a reality.

Sorry, don't give a toss what JD thinks, I don't see his remarks for a reason.

We didn't furlough staff, we indicated that when the program was due to start that we would utilise it, then reneged before it even became a reality.

Sorry, don't give a toss what JD thinks, I don't see his remarks for a reason.

Why do you think we reneged?

And I think you’ll find staff were of the understanding they were being furloughed otherwise it wouldn’t have been a story.

Why do you think we reneged?

And I think you’ll find staff were of the understanding they were being furloughed otherwise it wouldn’t have been a story.
We all know it was due to fan backlash and it was well documented at the time.

Similarly why do we see the Leipzig meeting of the board, we all know the financial results, but there many fans who forget the good business we do.

I mean 4 days ago we were at each others throats in here arguing over last weekends loss and LEVYOUT. Now we are hours away from signing a quality left back and Bale.

Thus improving LB, RB, CDM and RW so far.

Who is the fierce looking bald bloke that hangs around the squad/manager. Looks like a bouncer. Security perhaps?

And Levy loves hiring bald blokes surely so his shiny head doesn't stand out so much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Word is Bale will take a month of conditioning. He won’t play Sunday.
If we win our knockout matches he will have to play somewhere. Will be playing every 48-72 hours for the next two to three weeks. The whole squad needs to be used, I’d even be leaving our loan outs until the last week so that they rotate too.

What an experience that was? After years with seats at the big table thanks to where Poch got this club our first EL game in ages was really nostalgic. Finding streams at 4am. Euro trance during ads. Said streams failing. Ultras going nuts. 2 red cards. Possible spot fixing enquiry.

The Europa League is back baby!

Tough game to analyse with the stream missing for the final 10 of the first half and then for 20 key mins of the 2nd half. But a couple of positives being Ndombele again showing a bit when coming on, not just scoring but actually being able to make a forward pass. Lo Celso was good for the first 20 mins then completely disappeared to the point I nearly forgot to give him votes at all. Bergwijn similar but slightly better. The less said about the two who scored 2.5's the better!

Lucas the player of the match though. Only real constant threat we had out there. As mentioned Stevie and GLC and even Harry just flashed in and then out for long periods. Lucas was a bit more involved and was part of the build up for Tanguy's goal.

1600374810309.png

It's not a trophy and it might not be fun to watch but we are quite marketable

- most marketable female footballer in the world
- most marketable (quote worthy) manager in the world
- most marketable male footballer in asia
- England captain
- returning best player we've seen in the PL era

It's not a trophy and it might not be fun to watch but we are quite marketable

- most marketable female footballer in the world
- most marketable (quote worthy) manager in the world
- most marketable male footballer in asia
- England captain