Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hes the last one we should be shifting. He has a goal or two in him even with the barren run.

Glad those campaigners copped 3 even with the 5 defenders back that they wouldn't have had last time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t worry folks, we’ve got an abundance of creative midfielders we can bring on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Squad whinge aged well.
Scored a brace off the bench to win the game haha

Squad whinge aged well.
Scored a brace off the bench to win the game haha

He's hardly a creative midfielder though. And it's a valid criticism.

Our creative midfield consists of N'dombele and Lo Celso. One is a lazy salad dodger. The other is trash.

He's hardly a creative midfielder though. And it's a valid criticism.

Our creative midfield consists of N'dombele and Lo Celso. One is a lazy salad dodger. The other is trash.
We haven’t played a system that uses a traditional 10 for 18 months to 2 years. Were on a 4-3-3 with Jose.

So maybe a weird complaint then..

Gio is just an Argentina sick note. Always available for Argentina then gets a niggle that keeps him out to the next break

We haven’t played a system that uses a traditional 10 for 18 months to 2 years. Were on a 4-3-3 with Jose.

So maybe a weird complaint then..

Gio is just an Argentina sick note. Always available for Argentina then gets a niggle that keeps him out to the next break

Yep, GLC is a complete waste of time.

But it's not a weird complaint in my opinion because sometimes you need to be able to move away from what isn't working. The reality is that we are crying out for someone to unlock a defense and find a pass, especially when we are chasing a game. We were the better team today but we got a bit lucky at the end. Most of the time in that situation we end up with nothing though.

Yep, GLC is a complete waste of time.

But it's not a weird complaint in my opinion because sometimes you need to be able to move away from what isn't working. The reality is that we are crying out for someone to unlock a defense and find a pass, especially when we are chasing a game. We were the better team today but we got a bit lucky at the end. Most of the time in that situation we end up with nothing though.
In time we will get that person. It’ll just be someone in a midfield 3.

Problem with 4 managers in 30 months is we’ve changed system each time. So players go in and out of favour. Players we buy lose/gain effectiveness with each change depending on if its suits their style

Every right to have a whinge about the squad

We have decent creative midfielders in the squad / starting and we win that 3 - 0

Well we don’t though. This is what Conte has by and large until the summer window.

We’re not “unlocking a defence” when we’re starting the match with all of Winks. Holjberg and Skipp.

Replace one with an attacking and creative midfielder and we should probably win that 3 - 0. We had bloody 27 shots on goal with 10 on target. Pretty poor imho

And it is incredibly frustrating to see what’s needed and the powers above having nothing to show for it this far into a transfer window.

Expecting big signings in January doesn’t lead to much for most clubs. Harder still the January before a world cup.

We’re having trouble getting Traore in as Wolves are being stubborn not letting him leave. We are doing the same with Ajax with Bergwijn. Clubs aren’t interested in Jan for Ndombele, Dele, Doherty etc.

Doing business in the winter is not easy

And it is incredibly frustrating to see what’s needed and the powers above having nothing to show for it this far into a transfer window.

Mate, rarely do you get much to happen in January.

Although I would love to know what deal it was that got Coutinho to Aston Villa. He'd have been perfect for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back