Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
De ligt reportedly available for 50m
De jong for 45

C'mon levy.
Another 60 for vlahovic and we're sorted :p

And to think we spent £60m on N'Dombele, £32m on Lo Celso and a further £25m on Royal and Bryan Gill. = £162m on 4 guys barely in our starting XI.

For those of you much more educated than myself on Tottenham's history, have ENIC always been tight with there money? even after the initial take over back in 2001?

Looking back to the transfers in 01, figures mean very little because I wouldn't understand the value in comparison to what it was back then.

Few non Spurs people are starting to make s**t up that Conte has been promised the world with backing etc. but the history of the bald eagle suggests he won't.

For those of you much more educated than myself on Tottenham's history, have ENIC always been tight with there money? even after the initial take over back in 2001?

Looking back to the transfers in 01, figures mean very little because I wouldn't understand the value in comparison to what it was back then.

Few non Spurs people are starting to make sh*t up that Conte has been promised the world with backing etc. but the history of the bald eagle suggests he won't.

Tighter than an eel’s a-hole mate.

That said, I absolutely believe that Conte will have bee made assurances. I doubt very much whether he’d have taken the job otherwise. He’s not desperate and given his status in the game would certainly have received other offers.

• Bergwijn now staying. Not being sold to Ajax.
  • Ndombele close to PSG, if they pay all his wages.
  • Valencia want Gil on loan. Club more keen for an English loan to aid acclimitisation.
  • Dele may move late. No one interested in him, even on loan, as it stands (damning for him personally IMO).
  • Talks with Milan ongoing about Tanganga loan, rumoured to have asked them for obligation to buy as well.
  • Talks ongoing with Kessie's camp, trying to engineer a move this month to avoid a summer bidding war for the soon-to-be free agent.

If this line up gets a point I will be hella surprised

Tanganga at RWB while Emerson is on the bench.
Doherty at LWB while Reguilon is on the bench.
Sess at LW.
Lucas and Skipp benched.

Make it make sense

I figured its Tanganga/Dier/Sanchez as CBs, Davies LWB, Doherty RWB and Sess LW but we'll find out shortly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They briefly touched on it on Sky but until Conte is backed we are still miles off. Sure 6-3-0 is better than we were getting. But no win against top half opposition. And two last gasp wins in the 6. Shown up 3 times in a row by an out of sorts Chelsea. Back this man or he has every right to walk in May

They briefly touched on it on Sky but until Conte is backed we are still miles off. Sure 6-3-0 is better than we were getting. But no win against top half opposition. And two last gasp wins in the 6. Shown up 3 times in a row by an out of sorts Chelsea. Back this man or he has every right to walk in May
We need some signings.

Least we've made some changes, we concede as they're getting ready. ffs.

. Back this man or he has every right to walk in May
It was never dependent on January. Pretty sure I’ve mentioned this in the past. There are 4-5 people that are must follow on twitter.

Ornstein and Fabrizio both echoed the same thing back in December. We were expected to make 1-2 alterations max in January. But from what they are hearing we will be arguably one of the most active in the summer.

Every right to walk in May hahaha.

Last edited:
It was never dependent on January. Pretty sure I’ve mentioned this in the past. There are 4-5 people that are must follow on twitter.

Ornstein and Fabrizio both echoed the same thing back in December. We were expected to make 1-2 alterations max in January. But from what they are hearing we will be arguably one of the most active in the summer.

Every right to walk in May hahaha.
It's the 24th and still no ins. He is seeing how it works at Spurs. He can give them a list of 8 areas to fix. Isn't expecting all to be resolved in January just the 2 or 3. If they fail the first test on a small scale he's not the type to give second chances on squad building.

Potter will be spurs boss by august

You only have to listen to his interviews after the last two Chelsea defeats. He knows how to fix it. He knows it's a s**t show. Let him fix it or he doesn't stick around. He can walk into any job in the world so he has all ball in his court at all times.

Ndombele
Lo Celso
Dele

All out of the matchday squad with White taking their place. We are already a midfielder short so if all 3 get the moves we want them to then White will become a regular, would still need 3 more in to replace those 3 too.

Mckennie, Kessie and recall Sarr?

It's the 24th and still no ins. He is seeing how it works at Spurs.
Incorrect interpretation of events. Requires both clubs saying yes
Isn't expecting all to be resolved in January just the 2 or 3. If they fail the first test on a small scale
They only fail if no one is in the door by Feb 1. There will be Traore in.

There was no expectations anything else was going to be done in Jan. much easier to move people in the summer.
Potter will be spurs boss by august
Predictable incorrect view.

Poignant quote from Antonio

"But for sure you have to start. And there is a point to start. In the last few years the level of the squad has decreased. It's time to improve now."

It's time to start. Not fix everything, there's a lot to fix. But if he isn't happy with the start or it happening at all, is he really the sort of manager who sticks around? There's a good 8 or 9 squad changes to make, he wants to start with 2-3 now and then another 4-5 next window, before finishing it off. If we fall a couple short in the first window I don't think he'd back us to get 6 in the summer

Another quality Bottleham performance at the Bridge

Get farked over by VAR, they score and we drop our heads and give up

Well done fellas
Screenshot_20220124-075203_Twitter.jpg

But but but but but We HaVe No MoNeY

Then how we perform against a team with more money and a better squad than them since 2019

2-0
0-1
0-3
2-0
2-0
2-2
0-1
3-4
1-0

4-1-4 record in that time

You'd think when you're coming up to playing the same bloody team 4 times in the one bloody season you may have finally figured out something against them, alas not

Absolutely weak as piss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back