Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel like bissouma has lost his drive from midfield as well, not sure if that's a loss of confidence or if it's because without Madders creating space by drifting around teams are clamping down more.
It's not a big statement to suggest that the loss of Madders has been huge. It wouldn't be an easy choice if offered the chance to have Kane or Madders for the remainder of the year. Probably Kane, but still..

It's not a big statement to suggest that the loss of Madders has been huge. It wouldn't be an easy choice if offered the chance to have Kane or Madders for the remainder of the year. Probably still Kane but still..
Oh I completely agree, his ability to pick up the ball anywhere in the oppos half, turn quick and fire a pass through the press completely changes the dynamic of spurs. Feels like without him spurs are way too slow to play back to front and then when they have got it quickly Hojberg has passed poorly or Kulu has slowed it down badly. That pass sums it up.

Kulu been worst on the pitch imo

Kulusevski and Johnson were absolutely awful, provided no quality from out wide. Don't know why he didn't play Kulusevski in the middle, at home against West Ham you don't need Hojbjerg in there.

I think ange needs another option on the right badly.
kulu, BJ, gil can play there, porro can play high with royal deep.
i think we're ok.

this is a transition. you can't abandon the high line just because of injury. team needs to learn to make it work when clubs park the bus and counter.

This second commentator is a complete clown. Basically saying that west ham were always the chance to score. The goal was complete luck and have been outclassed all game. Infuriates me. Romero goal was saying it wasn't a good header.

Conor McNamara also needs to be brought up to speed. That's twice in two games he has gone to great lengths to explain that the last player prior to Harry Kane to top the scoring charts at Tottenham was Adebayor a decade ago.

1701992264317.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We only have 13 or 14 good enough in this squad long term for ange. 3 of them missing today and Sarr just returning to action today.

GLC nice two games before today, but blunt today. Kulu amazing last game and good most the season but blunt without other quality around him. Johnson is a good squad player, but nailed on starter right now. Bissouma has been dull since Luton.

Then two stupid goals to concede

yep

Pierre and Skipp don't look to fit at all.
think the back is fine short of another CB coming in for Dier

Not sure whats happening with bissouma but seems to have lost the drive.
I think bissouma has lost all confidence without Maddison. He dragged their midfield all around and left space for Bissouma to dribble through. There's no threat of that now so teams can press narrow.

Against city of Maddison plays he drifts out gets the ball wide and turns and plays direct or switches. That's just not a threat with Hojberg

I think bissouma has lost all confidence without Maddison. He dragged their midfield all around and left space for Bissouma to dribble through. There's no threat of that now so teams can press narrow.

Against city of Maddison plays he drifts out gets the ball wide and turns and plays direct or switches. That's just not a threat with Hojberg
Where pierre is a problem and we should have played kulu there instead

Yeah except there's no one to play on the wings either. I genuinely think you guys need a winger who can beat a man on the outside.
Ideally thats johnson and son, but johnson is on the left and sonny playing striker.
If anything we need a mature striker.

Son - kane - johnson (kulu when madd is back)
Bentancur - bissouma - maddison
Udogie - vdv - cuti - porro
Vicario

What one peg does to our setup

Ideally thats johnson and son, but johnson is on the left and sonny playing striker.
If anything we need a mature striker.

Son - kane - johnson (kulu when madd is back)
Bentancur - bissouma - maddison
Udogie - vdv - cuti - porro
Vicario

What one peg does to our setup
Don't think Tottenham can afford to keep Kane and also get VDV, Vicario, Maddison and Johnson.

Yeah the loss of maddison and even sarr will impact on him. Lo celso is very one footed so we can get stifled quite a lot there. And hojberg moves like the QE2 compared to Sarr and often takes up starting positions that Bissouma would normally take

Reports emanating we are back in for Vlhavic for around £80m. Levy potentially wants to sell Richarlison to help fund the purchase..

We sign a new lead man, what do you do with Son?
Play him on the left and right. He's the perfect Ange winger cause he goes both ways

Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back