Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Playing with 10 is a interesting tactic. Kulusevski might get a start
Sick of people like you being such a negative nelly.

Playing with 10 could be the difference.

The Times reporting that Bentancur's injury (thanks Cash :madv1: ) until February, while also missing Bissouma and Sarr to AFCON in January (and Son) than we will now likely reject January offers for Skipp and Hojbjerg.

Kelly's injury at Bournemouth likely sees us not go for him, but we are chasing a CB next month. And looking at a loan for Jota, to help play Kulusevski in midfield more often.

The Times reporting that Bentancur's injury (thanks Cash :madv1: ) until February, while also missing Bissouma and Sarr to AFCON in January (and Son) than we will now likely reject January offers for Skipp and Hojbjerg.

Kelly's injury at Bournemouth likely sees us not go for him, but we are chasing a CB next month. And looking at a loan for Jota, to help play Kulusevski in midfield more often.
Bit of a blessing. Kelly isn't really the right option for mine.
Go back in for hincapie.

I love that we don't waiver from Ange-ball even in the face of the biggest injury list I've seen, and against some quality opposition

1 point from 12 reads very poorly. But I think I've seen more for the long run, from those few games than I saw under many wins under Mourinho and Conte

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God he's been bad. I'd actually prefer Hojberg at RCB

Gil vs Walker is a boy against a man. Richarlison surely on for him for the final 15 if we are still within 2 goals.

If not give Santiago a run for a few minutes
im starting to read into the futures of a few players
richy, pierre and dier fully expect to be out in Jan.

i think we've seen enough to know we have enough wing depth (son, perisic, BJ, gil, kulu), so a striker in is key again for me.
CB to cover Dier
CM to cover Pierre

Skipp suspect stays to cover HG status.

despite the losses, i feel this is going to be a period that makes us
i doubted Ange's credentials for tottenham when he was floated. eating that humble pie.

im starting to read into the futures of a few players
richy, pierre and dier fully expect to be out in Jan.

i think we've seen enough to know we have enough wing depth (son, perisic, BJ, gil, kulu), so a striker in is key again for me.
CB to cover Dier
CM to cover Pierre

Skipp suspect stays to cover HG status.

despite the losses, i feel this is going to be a period that makes us
i doubted Ange's credentials for tottenham when he was floated. eating that humble pie.
Depends how many we get in. We can always release Lloris and Perisic to open up spots first. The club would love to see Dier go but I doubt that will happen. Hojbjerg won't be leaving with Bentancur out and Bissouma and Sarr away with AFCON.

Need a CB first

Depends how many we get in. We can always release Lloris and Perisic to open up spots first. The club would love to see Dier go but I doubt that will happen. Hojbjerg won't be leaving with Bentancur out and Bissouma and Sarr away with AFCON.

Need a CB first
fair point on pierre.

only thing i can see working for Dier leaving is any ambition to get an england call up. it ain't happening if he isn't playinng.
so we might get lucky there.

one thing i didnt think of with Perisic is the likelihood we pick up Jota too. so reckon he could get released, but also likely means sonny stays as our #1 striker.

Jonathon Liew

Ill Kill You GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

Anybody getting the distinct impression that injuries may just have killed a legitimate title charge this season? I suspect we’d have been a serious chance if we got even luck.

If we strengthen appropriately over the next two windows, importantly getting our summer business done early then I think next season will be the time we really announce ourselves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back