Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What has happened to that player from start of the season, its baffling.

And we concede, its been coming.
Not sure, maybe he was just never that good and this is his level. Can't even make basic passes anymore he looks horrible. Don't think a teenager from the academy would look any worse.

Only positives because we all know its grim right now:

1. Emerson to never play for us again surely? Skipp at LB please.

2. Son to never play as a 9 for us again surely? Richarlison straightens us up massively and we actually look like a side who can attack again.

3. We didn't concede from a set piece today!

4-0 after an hour. heck me.

At least now I'm confident we'll lose to City.

4-0 after an hour. * me.

At least now I'm confident we'll lose to City.
Quite the opposite. This is set up perfectly for a Spurs win.

Last edited:
And further proof of the stats importance to Angeball here. And why David and Sesko would be ideal picks for our 9, if we are in the market

This is mostly for The Cryptkeeper , and for jd2010 whom I have had many a disagreement with.
But also for everyone else, you're all good lads and follow this team with passion. I wish for nothing more than this club achieving the success we all want. We won't anytime soon (and no that's not because of the owner), but we all dream. Hopefully the ladies can end the weekend as cup winners.

I have told this to but a few people thus far,

I have taken an indefinite sabbatical from this board, and most importantly this sport as whole. It really does not align with what I value in life and that has been becoming increasingly so season by season. Most fans worldwide hunt and seek the glory with the same small sub-set of clubs across the major European league, and that's their choice best of luck to them, not to say all are like it. But, I am increasingly growing tired of the inequity and corruption in football. The enjoyment for the sport outside following one of the select few just really isn't there.

PSR/FFP does not di what it was proclaimed to do. It does not protect clubs from going bankrupt. Aston Villa seemingly now find themselves needing to sell to buy this summer because the Grealish money now sits outside PSR's judgment period and that is complete BS. Everton aren't going bankrupt yet have two breaches with the rules as they are, very easy to say they should have abided by the rules in place, and they should have done, doesn't change that the rules are garbage. City have 100+ charges that'll take a few passes from Halley's Comet to resolve, even so I then doubt they lose their success out of it. And this all started with English football welcoming Abramovich and he didn't make the game better for his presence. Nor has he made the world better thanks to his involvement with ousting Yeltsin and putting close friend Putin in power.

Football desperately needs to change but don't think anything I have read thus far is the solution. And I am realising there won't be a solution. With every impasse, discussion and evolution of the game, with every attempt by big clubs to break away or leverage their status for a larger wedge of the cheddar it only serves to further corrupt the sport. The big clubs just end up with more wealth and greed. Further UEFA changes will only serve to increase this, not lead to more parity.

I watched football from the championship the other week and enjoyed it so much more, it has no reason to be corrupted as a lower division and that makes viewing so much better. Maybe a lower league team is the way to go. Women's football could be considered the most pure as it doesn't have enough money in the game for the sport to be corrupted like the men's game is.

Just finding that football is less and less aligning with my life and what I value. Each of the 3 major American sporting leagues have caps and/or drafts and all have double digit different winners since the EPL came in. The AFL has 13 different premiers, but I doubt the 5 + 2 flukes in the EPL is expanded upon anytime soon. If your AFL side gets a lot of decisions right over a long period of time, if the right people are in place to develop the talent, and you find the right talent you can succeed. If you continue to make lots of good decisions you can keep succeeding. Conversely the opposite is true. It is a much more meritorious existence. This largely does not exist in top flight European Football and it sucks.

As always, stay safe all, and as always COYS.

Art.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Richarlson injured ? Why not start him.

If we drop 5th, then we’re approaching the realm of the season not getting a pass mark. 5th is absolutely a pass, fine line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Richarlson injured ? Why not start him.

If we drop 5th, then we’re approaching the realm of the season not getting a pass mark. 5th is absolutely a pass, fine line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes he's injured he's not in the squad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back