Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s a case to be made that he’s been a better recruit than Madison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't think it's even an argument anymore. I think he's Peps wet dream for a LB in the way they play.

I really hope Spurs sign another CB and keep VDV left be looks so dangerous immediately and he has the pace to get back in defence to help.

Was disappointed with the starting eleven with Son playing up front and Kulu in the front 3

No surprises we looked unstoppable late on with an actual ST on and Son back on the left. Gotta play Scarlett these last 2 games from the start. I get he is unknown and might not make it at the level, but we know Son isn't at the level at a ST, so have a crack and be brave

Only problem is for who. Spurs have no flank options except what Gil?
Do anything but play him. heck Gil. Give the kids a run. Scarlett up front and move Son onto a wing. Or go real brave and give some mins to Mikey Moore. Burnley are a pretty young side so a 16 year old with his talent has no better chance to look semi comfortable stepping up

Do anything but play him. * Gil. Give the kids a run. Scarlett up front and move Son onto a wing. Or go real brave and give some mins to Mikey Moore. Burnley are a pretty young side so a 16 year old with his talent has no better chance to look semi comfortable stepping up
You do realize the Burnley games already happened right? Lol

The team looked miles better with Scarlett up front and Son left but also VDV at left back aswell.

I'm not sure Scarlett up front against City is the go though son is good as a st when spurs are countering and City will dominate the ball against them

You do realize the Burnley games already happened right? Lol

The team looked miles better with Scarlett up front and Son left but also VDV at left back aswell.

I'm not sure Scarlett up front against City is the go though son is good as a st when spurs are countering and City will dominate the ball against them
I'm saying in the starting XI ange should have done anything but start Kulu or Gil

Madison seemed a little more urgent and direct.

Don't care if it's Scarlett or Romero playing up top but play Son on the left for the last 180 mins please.

VDV showing more at left back in 25 mins than Royal, Sess, Davies all season. We really missed Perisic this season. Was a huge loss in the context of the squad.

Apart from that, I'd just be regurgitating things posters have said about Bissouma, Kulu etc.

Vicario
Porro Romero Dargusin VDV
Sarr Bentancur/Skipp Maddison
Johnson Scarlett Son

Just play that XI if fit for the final two games

Results not super critical just don't waste minutes on deadwood like Emerson, Bissouma, Hojberg, Lo Celso, Gil or Kulusevski on a wing

And to add to that final day I'd be rewarding the 21s who've had a stellar season with all of those guys spots on the bench

Dorrington
Hall
Yago Santiago
Donley
Soonsup-Bell
Lankshear

Get those 6 on the bench and give some of them some time off the bench against Sheffield United.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back