Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Has he though? That's not what I'm reading or hearing.
It's gone from a very very minority the last few months with staunch support, to even some of those who are massive fans of his saying this was a misstep and changed their view.

TEI guys apart from Bardi have been massively pro Ange this season and they were shocked by the tantrum, and think it puts unneeded heat on him

Only if you use Talksport as your source of truth.

That place is a cesspit of bottomfeeders, although I do enjoy it for a laugh.
I don't listen to TFC, my only THFC content more from TEI so can't tell what they've thought about him all season. But I'm going to listen to their views on this rant of anges.

The rest of the podcasts and talksport can get in the bin

Jesus mate, there's nothing to suggest an issue. The squad is yet to be even revamped in the overall scheme of things, and had players playing half-fit in a new system for the back half of the season. We are going to finish 5th, playing far more attractive football than we have in years.

The sky is not falling.

I don't listen to TFC, my only THFC content more from TEI so can't tell what they've thought about him all season. But I'm going to listen to their views on this rant of anges.

The rest of the podcasts and talksport can get in the bin

TEI is good and the three guys on that pod are fantastic. I've not listened to this week's episode yet but have watched Ange's press conference in full.

It's the biggest non-issue. Seriously.

What a club we are, getting all riled up and angry because the manager lost his rag over suggestions that we're better off losing. Just because we carry the baggage of decades of disappointment doesn't mean Ange has to.

TEI is good and the three guys on that pod are fantastic. I've not listened to this week's episode yet but have watched Ange's press conference in full.

It's the biggest non-issue. Seriously.
Bardi being the Italian that he is, has been a bit more sceptical of ange all season and has been pretty critical of this past few months. But not in an ange out way. More a typical win at all costs Italian way

Interesting take on the Vicario set piece issue

Is it the players making these adjustments themselves making the problems bigger each game. Or is it instruction from Jedinak? And is the we don't do set pieces Ange taking the p155 and we've actually been doing too much of it?

JD once again being insanely selective.
Watched Anges press conference and the majority of comments were saying Ange is too good for Tottenham and they are lucky to have him. The sky isn't falling in and he hasn't lost the support of anyone serious about the club

Same guy who said if Van De Ven got injured playing LB Ange would be sacked also said why didn't he do it earlier

Apparently the inside he was talking about was some staff joking about losing including one staff member who told him to play a youth team which left him furious.

Well I can certainly understand him being seriously pissed with that attitude. It undermines what he is about.

JD once again being insanely selective.
Watched Anges press conference and the majority of comments were saying Ange is too good for Tottenham and they are lucky to have him. The sky isn't falling in and he hasn't lost the support of anyone serious about the club

Same guy who said if Van De Ven got injured playing LB Ange would be sacked also said why didn't he do it earlier
If you do not see the logic in, risking it when there's something being in our hands (5-8 games ago) is better than risking it right at the end of a bad run with a miracle to play for then that's a you problem

I'm also using Ange's excuse for not trying it earlier as the rationale for anger if VDV goes down now. He said it's a risk for his hamstrings. But so is playing 3 games in 8 days with likely 2 of them at LB, in pretty much dead rubbers. So either Ange is taking the same risks now he was against earlier for dead rubbers. Or he is overplaying the risk and it was a cover for why he didn't think of it earlier.

There really is no point questioning Ange on much whether on a spurs Australian forum or an Australian Football forum. Because the cult of personality that is ange + our patriotism throws rationale discussion out the window.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I can certainly understand him being seriously pissed with that attitude. It undermines what he is about.
And it's this internal fragility that needs to be addressed first and foremost. Because it does filter into things like the above in the 21s final

Happy for Kulus goals , as mentioned , often the whipping boy due to his pace. He’s also going to be 25 next year so is still improving , I think he has a place in the team. I too have been guilty of being annoyed at his lack of pace and predictability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old mate calling for Ange sack watch meanwhile gonna finish 2 points behind villa lol
Clearly your green and gold goggles misread what I said

He's put pressure on himself for next season. This season is a pass mark for sure. I hope there aren't wobbles at all next season, especially to start, because Levy has a poor track record of holding his nerve.

Clearly your green and gold goggles misread what I said

He's put pressure on himself for next season. This season is a pass mark for sure. I hope there aren't wobbles at all next season, especially to start, because Levy has a poor track record of holding his nerve.
Every manager who isn't Pep Guardiola is under pressure to start next season, your determination to be right about him being not good enough is mind boggling though and Ill happily come back to this when you're praising him next year after jumping off the boat at the first sign of water.

Every manager who isn't Pep Guardiola is under pressure to start next season, your determination to be right about him being not good enough is mind boggling though and Ill happily come back to this when you're praising him next year after jumping off the boat at the first sign of water.
I have rightly said there's still severe question marks that he's got it at this level. He survived the first round of this because we started well. Ange himself agrees, the back end of the season has been woeful and he has a lot to do next season.

Can he rise to the occasion? I hope so. But regardless the approach is on the right track with young players and attacking football again

What I have loved from ange is his May realisation that Son on the left and anyone else at ST is a great idea!
Always with the snarky little comments.
First you claimed Ange has no plan B, develops a plan B then you're like 'why didn't he do it earlier'!!!!!

Shifting the goal posts constantly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back